Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surf Illustrated

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Topless.. why don't you put her in ***boat.. And yes they do have a magazine..

ratso
    Who has heard of this magazine?
    My daughter was approached by someone claiming to know the owner and wants her to model for the magazine. I think he might just be some perv. He gave her a business card and his name is Jerry Zarnenkee and works for a company called Rockstar Loans. Does anyone know of him or this magazine? She hasn't doen anything but did ask me so I thought I'd ask you guys since this site is a wealth of information.
    topless... I'd be glad to accompany your daughter to any overnight photo shoots.

ratso
    Topless.. why don't you put her in ***boat.. And yes they do have a magazine..
    She's almost too Hot for ***boat... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
    She's almost too Hot for ***boat... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    ***boat needs new blood.. that looks good..

topless
    Ratso, I'd almost trust YOU with her more than some dude that claims he knows the owner of this magazine. (I know she'd kick the shit out of anyone who tried to mess with her) I've seen a video of her beating the crap out of some sumo wrestler looking chick. The girl can hold her own.

ratso
    Ratso, I'd almost trust YOU with her more than some dude that claims he knows the owner of this magazine. (I know she'd kick the shit out of anyone who tried to mess with her) I've seen a video of her beating the crap out of some sumo wrestler looking chick. The girl can hold her own.
    Oh stop it... you're turning me on.
    Seriously though... I'd look out for anyone making any claims like that. My first wife experienced all this stuff first hand, and the dark side to that type of business... not to say he isn't legit... just be careful...

topless
    Oh stop it... you're turning me on.
    Seriously though... I'd look out for anyone making any claims like that. My first wife experienced all this stuff first hand, and the dark side to that type of business... not to say he isn't legit... just be careful...Don't worry, it's not going to happen. I have connections and friends in low places too.

Biglue
    She's not one of the girls in one of the internet video fights is she?
    And teaching your kid to kick ass and take names is just good parenting. :jawdrop:

topless
    She's not one of the girls in one of the internet video fights is she?
    And teaching your kid to kick ass and take names is just good parenting. :jawdrop: I've been trying to teach her right since the airplane incident.

lucky
    My big mistake was teaching Niki to kick balls ...... either Myself or my ex steps son has ever talked quite the same ......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast