Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surf Illustrated

Biglue
    I've been trying to teach her right since the airplane incident.
    Attagirl.

topless
    They gotta a website.....must be legit!
    http://www.surfillustrated.com/
    I dunno how old your daughter is, but you might want to see some of the other models on the site....yikes! :sqeyes:
    http://www.surfillustrated.com/album...1_0531_GAL.jpg
    I saw the website and you're right..............YIKES!!!!!!!

TAF
    Ratso, I'd almost trust YOU with her more than some dude that claims he knows the owner of this magazine. (I know she'd kick the shit out of anyone who tried to mess with her) I've seen a video of her beating the crap out of some sumo wrestler looking chick. The girl can hold her own.
    :idea: The March '07 cover girl does look a lot like Topless' daughter
    Are you sure she didn't sneak out already?:jawdrop: sqeyes:

Seriously Topless is a great mom and has raised her kids very well. Good job in checking w/ your HB pervs to run back up checks on this dude. Let 'em know that if he pulls any fishy shiat you know lots of peeps w/ boats that for the price of a heavy anchor know where some deep dark holes are that no one would find something.:sqeyes: :idea:

topless
    :idea: The March '07 cover girl does look a lot like Topless' daughter
    Are you sure she didn't sneak out already?:jawdrop: sqeyes:

Seriously Topless is a great mom and has raised her kids very well. Good job in checking w/ your HB pervs to run back up checks on this dude. Let 'em know that if he pulls any fishy shiat you know lots of peeps w/ boats that for the price of a heavy anchor know where some deep dark holes are that no one would find something.:sqeyes: :idea:
    I'll let him know that there is also a very secluded mine shaft in northern California that could use an extra person too.

TAF
    I'll let him know that there is also a very secluded mine shaft in northern California that could use an extra person too.
    We have 'em all over the place here where I go quad riding from 5 - 30 minutes from my house

racecar.hotshoe
    I saw the website and you're right..............YIKES!!!!!!!
    They have a list with the Photographer's listed look up his name.After all Pamela anderson was found at a football game.

topless
    They have a list with the Photographer's listed look up his name.After all Pamela anderson was found at a football game.
    This guy isn't a photographer. He is a friend (supposedly) of one of the people there looking for models. I'm just thinking perv.

racecar.hotshoe
    This guy isn't a photographer. He is a friend (supposedly) of one of the people there looking for models. I'm just thinking perv.
    I have a hookup at the BBB if you need it..............

topless
    I have a hookup at the BBB if you need it..............Oh cool! Let me know because I just might check out this supposed company.

NOTALENT
    Topless, talk to Deano "Unleashed" one of his friends/models Cora is in there. Im sure he can get the scoop for you.
    http://www.surfillustrated.com/index...view_photo.php
    http://www.surfillustrated.com/album...1_0064_GAL.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast