Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe Trip 2.....8/18-8/26

Fastlane
    Just got back from Tahoe yesterday, Hope you guys have better weather than I did. We had high winds for the last three days of the trip.

DCBob
    After talking to a few people it looks like I will try and book the helicopter for 11 a.m. Sunday August 19th. If you guys think another day or time might be better let me know asap. Did I mention I'm springing for the helicopter, all you have to do is show up with your junk.
    Greg have ya got a referal for a good place @ the Keys for that time frame. I'm interested if I can get a house hook-up @ a decent rate. Thanks

grads2112
    Greg have ya got a referal for a good place @ the Keys for that time frame. I'm interested if I can get a house hook-up @ a decent rate. Thanks
    There are a few different places to rent through:
    I've found some really great deals through these guys http://www.tahoeaccommodations.com/index.htm
    There's also this company http://www.tahoevacationguide.com/TK...eysresort.html
    And last but not least there's this company http://www.tahoestonehenge.com/
    contact Lost Wages on the boards here because he owns the Wild Goose house that these people rent. Maybe he'll give some kind of kool-aid DCB discount since he owns one. :idea: maybe I should rent it and pepper it with Eliminator stickers...lol

Lost Wages
    And last but not least there's this company http://www.tahoestonehenge.com/
    contact Lost Wages on the boards here because he owns the Wild Goose house that these people rent. Maybe he'll give some kind of kool-aid DCB discount since he owns one. :idea: maybe I should rent it and pepper it with Eliminator stickers...lol[/QUOTE]
    This late in the game, your best source for a home in the keys would be tahoevacationguide.com. They are located in the keys and have over a 100 homes they work with. kool-aid discounts are definately available!!!!
    Will be in Tahoe 7/27 thru 8/1 if anyone wants to drink some rum runners or Chambers punches.
    King of Tahoe

Rand
    Will be in Tahoe 7/27 thru 8/1 if anyone wants to drink some rum runners or Chambers punches.
    King of Tahoe[/QUOTE]
    Will be in Tahoe staying in the Keys from 7/27-8/2. Probably doing rum runners every afternoon. Look for a 30" Advantage V, white maroon, black and a 39' MTI, orange and green..fast...
    We'll buy the first round.
    Randy

Poker Runs West
    Greg, I invited everyone in the delta that I saw during my event there. I'm figuring we will have about 50-70 boats..................
    Chris

SSTahoe
    I might have my shop queen up and running by this friday so maybe I will meet you guys up there......

MRS.TA
    We will be there.17th-20th School starts that Tuesday

grads2112
    Okay, the helicopter and Jason the photographer are booked for Sunday, August 19th at 11:00 a.m. I am still looking for someone to videotape the boats so if anybody knows anyone that has a decent video camera and would like to go for a free helicopter ride over Lake Tahoe please let me know. Also, if I could get a list of people that are going or PM me and let me know that you are going to show up that would be great.
    Oh and one last thing... this IS NOT an event! It's just a bunch of peeps getting some cool pics and video of their boats on a beautiful lake.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast