Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE POT LUCK

Sangster
    Hud:
    If anyone wants to bring a lb. of sliced mushrooms I'll be glad to BBQ them. They go quick, just ask around!! jawdrop Ok..I'll Bite....BBQ mushrooms sound great...I was thinkin' whole M'shrooms on the grill..Now ya' tell me "SLICED"..Gotta' see this..Must be like BBQin' BEANS......Hud, we'll bring a couple 3 or 4 lbs... It's gotta' be worth the show.....

smalls
    Hud:
    Smalls, I have some BBQ sauce I call Kung Fu that will make that bird tast like a million bucks. eek! That works I was wondering what I was gonna use, How much should I bring?

smalls
    Sangster:
    smalls:
    Her454:
    thanks guys, i'll be in a red/whit blazer..and the firepit sounds great. anything you want to bring for the potluck is fine..there is a list in the potluck update thread...so far i think its tri-tips, assort meats, mushrooms (cant wait to taste those), baked beans, chili, mac and potato salads, garlic bread......cant think of waht else... Other than chicken and JD,What do I need to bring??? Bring the "ZZ" boat.. sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping I have been tryin to wake it up, Kinda grouchy in the winter sleeping
    [ December 30, 2002, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

I cooked 30 lbs. at our harvest party and they were gone in 45 mins. no BS. There were a lot of people that didn't have the pleasure because they were BS ing to much. I'll bring a couple gals. of the sauce to be on the safe side. Please email Bill Davis on the bracket race's at CFW 2003.

smalls
    Hud:
    I cooked 30 lbs. at our harvest party and they were gone in 45 mins. no BS. There were a lot of people that didn't have the pleasure because they were BS ing to much. I'll bring a couple gals. of the sauce to be on the safe side. Please email Bill Davis on the bracket race's at CFW 2003. I will bring a bouch of chicken, Let me know what I owe ya for the Fung Fu. I E-mailed bill and wold be happy to help in any way,,,,

Thanks Smalls, and the chicken will be every so GOOD!! smile_sp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12