Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WooHoo!! Check out the new toy ;)

dicudmore
    congrats on the new to you ride if it gets too choppy at Mead, tow down to Willow Beach on mohave--its ALWAYS smooth in that area

HOOTER SLED-
    You down with O.P.P??? :idea: :jawdrop:
    LMAO!!! I was gonna say that too. Clean lookin boat.

scoobydoo7513
    Thanks. Yeah we go to Mojave also and Parker. Mead is easy because it is only 20 minutes from me and the previous owner said that even though it is only 22' he has had it on Mead many a times and it takes it like a champ. But we have been out on Mead in some good sized boats and gotten tossed so I know what you mean. Thanks again for the advice. Mojave is gorgeous.

OutCole'd
    Thanks. Yeah we go to Mojave also and Parker. Mead is easy because it is only 20 minutes from me and the previous owner said that even though it is only 22' he has had it on Mead many a times and it takes it like a champ. But we have been out on Mead in some good sized boats and gotten tossed so I know what you mean. Thanks again for the advice. Mojave is gorgeous.
    I used to have a Cole 22.4 and took it to Mead many times. It was fine for 90% of the time we were out in it and the other 10% it would not have mattered what we were in, we would have received a beating.
    Enjoy!

TUNNEL T
    yea i don't believe you would want to change the name , so just live up to it ! have fun enjoy i've always liked those boats ! TUNNEL T

MBlaster
    LOL, I like the shoer in the back round.

scoobydoo7513
    Yeah, one year we were out in a Lavey 2750 for the Regatta and we were getting tossed in that. From what I have heard, Cole is such a solid boat and with the closed bow it can hold its own on Mead. I will be enjoyin Noticed you are in Vegas. Maybe c u out on the water.

AZKC
    Very nice one of my Fav's
    But heed the warning about changing the name there is a certain way it needs to be done. :devil:

scoobydoo7513
    What is the certain way?

AZJD
    Your gonna love that boat! I put in quite a few hours on one in the late 90's. Those boats run well!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast