Thread: bricktown promoters email address

IMPATIENT 1
    some of you guys got screwed by the promoters at bricktown, here's the email address they pulled off the site so noone could get in touch
    glenn@bricktownnationals.com
    fill his email with hatred s.o.b. deserves no less

olbiezer
    thanks for the email i noticed last night they took the address off the web site the crooks`lol

rrrr
    Phuckers. I really feel bad for the racers. All I'm out is a little gas money and a night at a hotel.
    There were boats there from all over the country, guys that took vacation time off and drove a long way just to get screwed.

adjones419
    Phuckers. I really feel bad for the racers. All I'm out is a little gas money and a night at a hotel.
    There were boats there from all over the country, guys that took vacation time off and drove a long way just to get screwed.
    We drove 1,200 miles with 2 boats and didn't get to make a pass with either one of them.

olbiezer
    glenn@bricktownnationals.com
    this address is not good any more the crook canciled the address......nice the mayor is loking into geting money back.....or will it just be dropped and we never hear anything about it? seems the promotor is makeing himself scarse here abouts lol

blowngas
    ......nice the mayor is loking into geting money back.....
    I didn't go to the drivers meeting, but from what I understand, the prize money offered at Oklahoma is to be offered to racers attending the races at Ft. Worth-----maybe some all knowing SDBA folks will jump in here and explain it in detail