Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CFW Thanks

BigBoyToys
    We just got home from CFW and didn't get a chance to thank everyone for a great time before we left so here goes. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME! I met alot of good folks there and would say that this event was definitely a highlight in my life.
    Now if I'd only not messed up the CP on NYD....And what was up with that stuff, you flats were gonna sit there and watch me row all the way across the lake? LOL
    The CP was running good on monday and tuesday...REALLY! I got a good idea what happened to it. We'll be back. don't know why nobody would come out and race the orange boat....I made a few 1/2 throttle passes and nobody came on out. Guess them flats didn't want to get spanked by a little old jet J/K There were some VERY NICE flats out there running some decent numbers (I did say flats right?) we'll leave out a certain hydro outta this "decent numbers" category.

BigBoyToys
    Hey Sangster, BTW, when I was rowing the CP in, it felt like I was doing every bit of that 113 that yours does. LOL
    And I'll assume that Flyte collected his beer right? Damn, you were starting to catch him at the 1 mile point too! Might have had him if it was a 2 mile race.... eek!
    Just messin' with ya Sangster. It was nice meeting you and everyone else out there.
    [ January 01, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I'm sorry I didn't say good bye before we left. I hurt my knee last night and It was hurting pretty bad today.
    Thanks Her454 for everything.
    Just to let those who don't know Her454...She is a very wonderful gal.I got a picture of her also.. Sangster it was nice seeing you and your boat. Guru, nice boat..and I will post those pictures of you shortly.Thanks Boywonder for standing in that cold water helping us launch our boats.And for all the other wonderful people it was great meeting you.

ACCEPTENCE
    BigBoyToys:
    We just got home from CFW and didn't get a chance to thank everyone for a great time before we left so here goes. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME! I met alot of good folks there and would say that this event was definitely a highlight in my life.
    Now if I'd only not messed up the CP on NYD....And what was up with that stuff, you flats were gonna sit there and watch me row all the way across the lake? LOL
    The CP was running good on monday and tuesday...REALLY! I got a good idea what happened to it. We'll be back. don't know why nobody would come out and race the orange boat....I made a few 1/2 throttle passes and nobody came on out. Guess them flats didn't want to get spanked by a little old jet J/K There were some VERY NICE flats out there running some decent numbers (I did say flats right?) we'll leave out a certain hydro outta this "decent numbers" category. """Now if I'd only not messed up the CP on NYD....And what was up with that stuff, you flats were gonna sit there and watch me row all the way across the lake?"""
    No.Cal. excusses???, rowing???

BigBoyToys
    No excuses,.....lost an ignition box right after leaving the trailer. Rowing because I didn't want to watch all of the action from the middle of the lake.

Monkey Bung
    Must had been all that red dirt

Sangster
    It was great seeing / meeting everyone...Win.Lose or Draw....Smoke um' if you got um'...... smile_sp smile_sp

ACCEPTENCE
    Sangster:
    It was great seeing / meeting everyone...Win.Lose or Draw....Smoke um' if you got um'...... smile_sp smile_sp Win-Loose-or-Draw, I couldn't agree more as long as all had a good time and no one got hurt.

TopCat
    it was great seeing some ol friends today at CFW. especially Tom and Bob(another FORDMAN)I hope to have my engine in a new Syndicate Tunnel hull soon. Just simply a great day!

cal***boat
    Het BBT, We missed you at CFW. You were just leaving as we were coming down the road at ya, will try to hook up with you on fathers day.
    HUD, it was great to meet you and thanks for finding Tony for me. See ya at Fathers day.
    GURU, I can say one thing for sure YOU SURE DO KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FLATTIE.
    T-BAGS and your boat were the two best passes i saw up there, but i think it had a lot to do with the driver.
    Make that call to Bill as soon as you can and keep me posted on what comes of it (TFH ? or TAH ?) My work phone is on the other side of the card.
    See ya all soon, Dave

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast