Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mechanics

Cigalert
    I took the family truckster aka tow vehicle out this past weekend and it's usually the wife's ride. I noticed the oil was at 10% so I let her know to take it in to get it changed. She just called me and was somewhat upset. She said "Well, they can't do anything for the differential because it's too low".
    So, being a natural smart ass I asked "is it too low to the ground?" and she repeated the question to the toolbag working there. I could hear him in the background say "well it should be ok". Wait one second cracker, you just said there's something wrong and now there isn't? What gives I say, what gives?
    Then he proceeds to let her know the air filter needed to be replaced. It's an aftermarket air filter I just cleaned 4 months ago. I've only made 2 river trips after cleaning the filter. They usually go a solid 10k before I ever clean them and I've heard to let it go longer. I told her to say "no thanks shitbox" but she left out the key elements.
    He says "well the tires need to be rotated". They have 400 fukin miles on them. They're brand fukin new. For the love of fuk why would I want to rotate them?
    Why do these cockholes feel the need to fuk with her but they never say chit to me? Every time I go in they always say "Just an oil change...you got it".
    Ahhh, I feel better

yopengo
    There is only one mechanic I let touch my truck. He is in Mission Viejo. PM me if you want an honest mechanic. Been going to him for fifteen years now.

Racey
    I fukkin hate scoundrels that try to take advantage of people, esp women. what a bunch of crap
    Karma's a biatch, this guy will get whats coming to him

NOTALENT
    Shadetree mechanic. They can make a whole lot more money off of a woman. If she doesnt know much about cars, you should always take it in....IMO I have alot of shady customers that rip people off....it sucks.

Baja Big Dog
    Cig...Where did she take it? I love to go to these asswipes and act dumb (Not relly hard to do!) and fock with them.

Mr. Crusader 83
    Try Mikes Automotive in Mission Viejo. He is a great guy. Family owned.
    949-768-5232

Big Kahunaa
    it's funny i'll have my lady drop the car off at the dealer and i'll call they give me a load of sh{t then i'll go down there with my work shirt on (i own a auto shop) and there story changes we have had problems with the tire presure moniters i have scaned with my scaner got a code for no comuication with bus the said the code was no good fu}k them

SHAWNINATOR
    Thats why i service my own vehicles

pixilatedpussy
    I took the family truckster aka tow vehicle out this past weekend and it's usually the wife's ride. I noticed the oil was at 10% so I let her know to take it in to get it changed. She just called me and was somewhat upset. She said "Well, they can't do anything for the differential because it's too low".
    So, being a natural smart ass I asked "is it too low to the ground?" and she repeated the question to the toolbag working there. I could hear him in the background say "well it should be ok". Wait one second cracker, you just said there's something wrong and now there isn't? What gives I say, what gives?
    Then he proceeds to let her know the air filter needed to be replaced. It's an aftermarket air filter I just cleaned 4 months ago. I've only made 2 river trips after cleaning the filter. They usually go a solid 10k before I ever clean them and I've heard to let it go longer. I told her to say "no thanks shitbox" but she left out the key elements.
    He says "well the tires need to be rotated". They have 400 fukin miles on them. They're brand fukin new. For the love of fuk why would I want to rotate them?
    Why do these cockholes feel the need to fuk with her but they never say chit to me? Every time I go in they always say "Just an oil change...you got it".
    Ahhh, I feel better
    Sorry to hear hun! If you ever need a question answered...you are more than welcome to ask our mechanic. He is very honest & thats why he works for us!

RitcheyRch
    Can be tough finding a good reliable and HONEST mechanic. Once you find him dont lose track of him.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast