Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what type of sanger

LilFlattie
    If everybody sez it's a POS, then I'll give you $500.00 for it! I like to be around a lot of S. I'm a registered member here, so you know I also like a 'thin layer of' BS along with my regular dose of POS.
    Oh S*&T.... let me re-phrase. IT is a good boat, I just want to upgrade

sangerflatty
    your right it is one hell of a ride, bounces all over the place,you just need to sack up and hold on and hope you can keep control, how do I get ahold of sammons

LilFlattie
    your right it is one hell of a ride, bounces all over the place,you just need to sack up and hold on and hope you can keep control, how do I get ahold of sammons
    You can PM him. Other then that I know others have his # . BTW, what speeds are you getting out of that Sanger? There is an advantage to the Hop....... if the right chick is in the pass seat, could be a show.

sangerflatty
    was running mid 90's till motor scattered on me 2 weeks ago, your right boobs do bounce great with that ride

LilFlattie
    was running mid 90's till motor scattered on me 2 weeks ago, your right boobs do bounce great with that ride
    What was the motor. Also what gears and prop are you running?
    I running a 11.5 454 with 18's and an 11x14. last gps was 84

Marty Gras
    Art, just relaying what Mettler had told me. I don't like mine though... it is known as the "Bouncer" Mettler told me that I would have to spend a LOT of money on this tank to get it to stop the hop.OK! You are right! I'll give you $499.00 for the "TANK", and $1.00 for that bitchen flat boat you have for sale! Please note! You seem to be stepping on your D!(K at this moment. SO! Is it a "tank" or a "good boat", Mr Cal Worthington? It's funny how a "piece of coal" turns into a "diamond" when "small cash offer pressure" is applied!!! HA HA HA!

LilFlattie
    OK! You are right! I'll give you $499.00 for the "TANK", and $1.00 for that bitchen flat boat you have for sale! Please note! You seem to be stepping on your D!(K at this moment. SO! Is it a "tank" or a "good boat", Mr Cal Worthington? It's funny how a "piece of coal" turns into a "diamond" when "small cash offer pressure" is applied!!! HA HA HA!
    Damn it George........ I'm picking up my chicklets and going home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12