Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fiberglass seats

FOURQ
    Is that before or after the foam and upholstery is installed?
    before

78 WHITE/ORANGE ROGERS
    im glad you posted this....i jus pulled all the interior outta my boat i wanna run these seats....how much and where can i get them....

FOURQ
    im glad you posted this....i jus pulled all the interior outta my boat i wanna run these seats....how much and where can i get them....
    $225.00 a set black ready to run or paint and cover + shipping

Sangster
    If your looking for a rear bench seat that will match the front buckets, we can make them in any width you need...

rivrrts429
    $225.00 a set black ready to run or paint and cover + shipping
    FOURQ,
    What size are mine because they don't feel 18" . They feel wider. I need to order one from you (or do you only have them in sets) since I'm ripping that bench seat out and going to run 3 seats. That bench is uncomfortable for my son when the family goes out, besides it looks horrible.

78 WHITE/ORANGE ROGERS
    I Want To Run 3 Captain Chairs....2 Upfront And Then A Center Chair In The Back Directly Infront Of The Motor....in The Center

FOURQ
    FOURQ,
    What size are mine because they don't feel 18" . They feel wider. I need to order one from you (or do you only have them in sets) since I'm ripping that bench seat out and going to run 3 seats. That bench is uncomfortable for my son when the family goes out, besides it looks horrible.
    I dont remember if those were the 20"ers or the 22"ers but either way let me know when your done for the summer and I will pick one up from ya and make a mold off of them and get ya what ya need like we talked about
    lmao that bench was a joke when I had it I cant believe someone would spend the money on it and put it back in

rivrrts429
    I dont remember if those were the 20"ers or the 22"ers but either way let me know when your done for the summer and I will pick one up from ya and make a mold off of them and get ya what ya need like we talked about
    lmao that bench was a joke when I had it I cant believe someone would spend the money on it and put it back in
    I'll call ya next week. I can pull one of them off the boat and we can meet up out there. I'm going back up Oct. 12th to grab my fifth wheel and bring it home for the winter. That bench makes me all self concious (sp.) I bet it will take 150 lbs. off the boat too

rivrrts429
    Nucking futs: how wide are these seats? got a inside measurement Are the ones in your boat the ones FourQ makes?
    Shaun,
    These are the pics of the seats you PM'd me for. Not really sure if this is what you are looking for. I can take a pic without the covers if you need.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123