Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **** Yea!

Tom Brown
    Hee Haww fur da queers up north
    My donkey thanks you for the salutation, Eddie.

MAXIMUS
    BGJ you'll find if you use spaces like this (c o c k) the forum software won't turn it into **** for you. Just a tip for future posting to get your point across as to your preferences.
    Really??? I didn't know that? That is ****ing amazing! Are you sure? I am afraid to try it? Lets see if it really works... K I M H A N S O N... :idea: Or I know lets use this word... L U C K Y... you right works like a charm! Thank you old wise one!

lucky
    Gee it does work LOOK b i g G a Y Jesus ... see holy moly you can use jesus words and not get chastized like a two dollar w ho re at a Politcal convention

MAXIMUS
    Gee it does work LOOK b i g G a Y Jesus ... see holy moly you can use jesus words and not get chastized like a two dollar w ho re at a Politcal convention
    S e e n o w y o u t o o c a n d r i v e t h e s e t h r e a d s l i k e y o u s t o l e u m!

S e e n o w y o u t o o c a n d r i v e t h e s e t h r e a d s l i k e y o u s t o l e u m!
    Did you see the thread where Lucky was gettin down with the bighorn sheep pics. He likes anything he can really get a grip on and drive and those big horns sure caught his eye as an ideal leverage advantage. I cautioned him though that he's likely only take one of those horns up his ass. Strangely he didn't seem all that upset with the idea.

HM
    You're a dirty pirate hooker with a whorish mouth. Look at that...no spaces required!

MAXIMUS
    You're a dirty pirate hooker with a whorish mouth. Look at that...no spaces required!
    You sir are a ****ing genius!:idea:
    wtf??? it works for you but not me???

dragboat
    wtf??? it works for you but not me???
    I'll try.........
    Ass**** ..... D***ass
    Freakin dyslexia!

Kim Hanson
    You guys just like the ****ing stars...admit it and move on .........( . )( . ).................

MAXIMUS
    You guys just like the ****ing stars...admit it and move on .........( . )( . ).................
    **** off *** you ****ing ************

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast