Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBF Tunnel Ram & Dooley Scoop WANTED

Tyler&Emily
    Looking for a dual tunnel ram and a dooley scoop to match it hopefully with a cover also, needing to finish by boat and just trying to get the last few items to complete.

Nucking futs
    I have a dooley scoop with cover......$150

Tyler&Emily
    it is for a dual carb setup correct, I have a few things to trade if you are lookinf for anything, if you are not would you take a hundred from a fellow ***boater

Nucking futs
    it is for a dual carb setup correct, I have a few things to trade if you are lookinf for anything, if you are not would you take a hundred from a fellow ***boater
    yes it is for a dual set up. What you got to trade???? im in the scoop for 175 so a hundie is a little low.

dmontzsta
    You boys might want to double check the carb spacing. Just wanted to throw that out there so a deal doesnt happen and then a fight breaks out.
    dmontzsta - trying to keep fights from breaking out.

Nucking futs
    You boys might want to double check the carb spacing. Just wanted to throw that out there so a deal doesnt happen and then a fight breaks out.
    dmontzsta - trying to keep fights from breaking out.
    Hmmm, I think I know what I have, but your right,depends on if the carbs are sideways or inline. Mine is for sideways mounted 4150's.
    I have one for a cheby too.

dmontzsta
    Hmmm, I think I know what I have, but your right,depends on if the carbs are sideways or inline. Mine is for sideways mounted 4150's.
    I have one for a cheby too.
    I know the Ford spacing is definitely wider than the Chevy spacing. I learned that from buying a scoop back in the days without knowing.

I know the Ford spacing is definitely wider than the Chevy spacing. I learned that from buying a scoop back in the days without knowing.
    FYI....HE'S RIGHT......Dooley lists 13 seperate spacings, plus ALL custom spacings, for the bottom plate on their 2 x 4 scoops. Please check, as Ford spacing is usually different from any other, and manufacturers(Weiand, Offenhauser, Trick Flow etc) differ on their spacing also. Just so you know. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Tyler&Emily
    The application is for a 460 ford, tunnel ram with twin 660 in line cars, not turned sideways, thank you for your help all, I have a 850 holley that I am looking to get rid of, works great just want to go to a tunnel ram as my other boat had one. it is well worth the 150 mark and just came off of the boat,

dmontzsta
    The application is for a 460 ford, tunnel ram with twin 660 in line cars, not turned sideways, thank you for your help all, I have a 850 holley that I am looking to get rid of, works great just want to go to a tunnel ram as my other boat had one. it is well worth the 150 mark and just came off of the boat,
    If you buy an offy t-ram, you might have to get the adapters to run the carbs sideways. On my Off SCJ T-Ram two 750s would not fit inline.
    As mentioned by Riverracer, the spacing is going to be different from each T-Ram manufacturer as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast