Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canyon Marine/canyon Boats

HIRED GUN
    I did built my own. Have a buddy that needs one. Lots of good deals over there.
    NO NOT OVER THERE!....THAT SITE DONT EXIST!!:jawdrop:

Bt273
    That is the best thing I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes the yellow boat needs a new driver!!!!!!
    Jealousy will get you now where there rocky,didn't you just pick a motor up in az? will it be at lake ming sept.? or will there be another dilemma? come on se champ you can't go back to that class,your mom is too consistent for you,and she is doing an awesome job by the way,quit the excuses and bring that thing out!!!!

Jealousy will get you now where there rocky,didn't you just pick a motor up in az? will it be at lake ming sept.? or will there be another dilemma? come on se champ you can't go back to that class,your mom is too consistent for you,and she is doing an awesome job by the way,quit the excuses and bring that thing out!!!!
    Dude, did BT273 just throw the "Your mom will kick your ass card" at you Lester? Those are fightin words! And from what I heard about you in Oregon, you may want to take the high road.:boxingguy :boxingguy

469 the coyote
    Iam sooooo not worried!!!!!! Yes my tune up and teaching are pay'n off with my mom. It is great to see her do good. We are only 500 points out of first and are going to make a hard charge at the championship. As far as the rumors from oregon. NOT TRUE. I love what people think they saw or think they heard. It is great!!! And yes jimmy we will be in bako!!!!

BenchRacer
    And both yours and your brothers and Bt273 and mine and heart attack and whiplash and Dago Red and Back In Black and Blo Me, Butchess Amstuts and Fools paradise are all from the same mold and share the same birth defects as we have seen.
    Are you refering to the TAF Back in Black owned by Greg & Julie Jones?
    If so this boat is 100% Cole its not a Canyon

PE 316
    Are you refering to the TAF Back in Black owned by Greg & Julie Jones?
    If so this boat is 100% Cole its not a Canyon
    Benchracer,
    I'm not so sure about your claim that Greg's boat is "100% Cole"
    Yes, It was built by Cole's shop.
    However, that boat has been worked over more times than RCL's "Naked Santa" photo.
    Mike Barnes

HOWARD UFH
    no TAF i was not trying to stir it up,one of my buddys bought a canyon and i was trying to figure out which one it is.sorry about the trouble although intresting.

BenchRacer
    Benchracer,
    However, that boat has been worked over more times than RCL's "Naked Santa" photo.
    Mike Barnes
    I know just about as much you if not a lil more about who and what is done to it, I know that Kevin reworked the bottom,If I remember right it has a 3 bottom like Sonny used to run, it was built for Kim & Eric to replace BlackBart

TAF
    Benchracer,
    Mike Barnes
    Hi Mike, now that was funny
    Benchracer, didn't Steele try to do something to the bottom too and then it was Kevin's turn at it?
    Howard UFH, I'm glad you asked, I learned a bit myself. At first it seemed to me that you posed the question, ran and hid, not replying back for a few days. Sorry , Rob

HOWARD UFH
    Hi Mike, now that was funny
    Benchracer, didn't Steele try to do something to the bottom too and then it was Kevin's turn at it?
    Howard UFH, I'm glad you asked, I learned a bit myself. At first it seemed to me that you posed the question, ran and hid, not replying back for a few days. Sorry , Rob
    TAF sorry for the delay i was at the lake,so what year did canyon boats start making hulls and where did the mold come from? is there 2 originals? how can my buddy tell which one he has? people ask who built it and he's not sure what to say, i was just trying to help him out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast