Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Canyon Marine/canyon Boats

MEANSTREAK
    Rob just built the bottomThe boat Mark Porter has was built by Rob Steele purchesed from Randy Martinez in Elk Grove
    it was originally white

MEANSTREAK
    Thats the fact jack!Really???

469 the coyote
    That is the boat he has forsale. He drove A different black boat at the chowchilla race that kevin just put a deck on and did a capsule for it.
    The boat Mark Porter has was built by Rob Steele purchesed from Randy Martinez in Elk Grove
    it was originally white

BenchRacer
    That is the boat he has forsale. He drove A different black boat at the chowchilla race that kevin just put a deck on and did a capsule for it.
    LOL you mean put it back on its the boat he built for Crieg and Mark
    Crieg I think has the desire to drive again at least thats what he told me @ the capsule orintation as he was getting Cap certified.

BenchRacer
    Rob just built the bottom
    OK let me be more clear Kevin layed and bonded the deck if I remember right

MEANSTREAK
    Nope! James brendel/ Randy built the deck, Kevin at that point hadn't even been to a race in several years.OK let me be more clear Kevin layed and bonded the deck if I remember right

BenchRacer
    Nope! James brendel/ Randy built the deck, Kevin at that point hadn't even been to a race in several years.
    I stand corrected I must have missed that bit of info when I talked with Randy & Maria about the boat when they put it up for sale
    Somehow I put Kevin and that boat togather , wasnt there one before this that the floor came apart

MEANSTREAK
    Correct, the original bottom came apart.That hulls name started with a Ca something I cant remeber Then Rob put the COLE TR-4 bottom on it and they were TAF #1 qualifer at the WF with an iron Chevy :idea: .I stand corrected I must have missed that bit of info when I talked with Randy & Maria about the boat when they put it up for sale
    Somehow I put Kevin and that boat togather , wasnt there one before this that the floor came apart

BenchRacer
    Correct, the original bottom came apart.That hulls name started with a Ca something I cant remeber Then Rob put the COLE TR-4 bottom on it and they were TAF #1 qualifer at the WF with an iron Chevy :idea: .
    yea I knew it ran quick had some long conversations with Dave, Rob, and Bob about aquiring it. it ran in the low 7.0s I beleive

TAF
    TAF sorry for the delay i was at the lake,so what year did canyon boats start making hulls and where did the mold come from? is there 2 originals? how can my buddy tell which one he has? people ask who built it and he's not sure what to say, i was just trying to help him out.
    Vin # to some of the other guys might be able to figure it out for ya.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345