Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Trident Revolution??

Froggystyle
    The "Hang Up" is, Wes won't give me a handy under the finance desk...SOB!!! :jawdrop:
    I had a headache... try again later.

NashvilleBound
    How the hell are we supose to keep up with the "Jones's" if NB won't step up?
    :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam:

TOBTEK
    just a thought...... BUT every one I have seen has had the same gell design with just different colors. MAYBE go off on the next one????? Show the public your talents you need me to come down and tape one off for ya
    might want to do what RPM is doing... price dump the first few, just to get them out and be seen. You Know Lexis did this back in 1989 with their LS400 right. Retail was 36,800K to the U.S market, They were loosing money on each car they shipped over here. Worked out alright for them need to get a few on the water. Shitz, give a demo to Phebus.... he will sell a few for you! Dude is Mr Havasu

Exactly... he ain't selling Hyundais
    More accurately.... Kia's

shrek
    I just spent like 1 hour reading the website.......very impressive website, that is for sure.
    Boat looks very interesting.........When is the next show that the boat will be at?
    Is there any that spend time in Parker? I would love to go for a ride in one to feel that new hull design.
    Shrek

Lavey29
    I gotta say that I did not know much about Trident boats before and the jet system wasn't something I was interested in either. I have spent the last 2 days thoroughly reading the website and checking the pics along with reviews of the boat. I think Wes has some great innovative ideas and is really thinking outside of the box to create something totally new. I have been very impressed looking at his stuff online and plan to check them out in person also. Every big name DCB, Eliminator, Fountain, Hallet, Lavey, etc....started small with the owners dream and hard work and patience paid off along with putting out a quality product. I remember sitting in copper canyon in 1991 when DCB Dave pulled up in a 21 Daytona he rigged with a single whacker and we talked for quite awhile. He was trying to sell me one of his boats and I ended up going with Eliminator directly instead of Dave. Look at where he is now and I respect him for pursuing his passion and making a great boat. I feel Trident is much the same. Wes has a dream and passion and is pursuing it with his new boat and ideas.

kap
    Froggystyle:
    A story from Casa de Kappy:
    I was also recently trying to sell my former ride and could not understand why people were not blowing up my phone. Price was right, condition of boat was rated Excellent [by bank], all the ammenities aboard, trailer in awesome shape. So what gives?????
    I then spared no expense advertising Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Ber, Riverside, OC, LA and San Diego. An occasional nibble but overall just answering a few phone calls now and then and one visitor :idea: :idea: .
    Well I got some calls after the 4th of July and answered all their questions---still no-- YES I'll TAKE IT's. Talked to my wife she said SEND THEM photos and they will get a better idea of the quality product for a great price.
    I called them back said you want some photos they said unexcitedly sure. The photos that followed were engine, port side, starboard side--- every angle including one from the balcony. Hell I even sent them photos of the bow light and cleats.
    All of a sudden the phone is ringing off the hook with offers and boat is sold.
    MORAL/What I learned---[Some members hit the outside mark]----EXPOSURE-- once you see the boat online, magazines, on the lake, river, ocean AND people go for a ride they begin to envision themselves as owners.
    I was fortunate to go for a ride on the jet model and was impressed. I cannot imagine what people would say with high horsepower motor and drive with hydraulic steering. It will be off the hook--- the boat will sell itself to a prospective purchaser. I recall the test ride when you took us out with a sizeable crew I think we had about 9 people onboard and it came out of the hole like a rocket.
    Someone should post some photos of the one at the Phoenix show or a clip of the broadcast. I'd like to see it and probably a lot of members.
    KAP

nobling
    Aint that the truth, 1st he needs some happy customers out floss'n and good word travels realllllly fast. Good Luck trident revo.By the way how is that thing on gas. Seems like it would burn some fuel!:idea:

djunkie
    Froggystyle:
    A story from Casa de Kappy:
    I was also recently trying to sell my former ride and could not understand why people were not blowing up my phone. Price was right, condition of boat was rated Excellent [by bank], all the ammenities aboard, trailer in awesome shape. So what gives?????
    I then spared no expense advertising Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Ber, Riverside, OC, LA and San Diego. An occasional nibble but overall just answering a few phone calls now and then and one visitor :idea: :idea: .
    Well I got some calls after the 4th of July and answered all their questions---still no-- YES I'll TAKE IT's. Talked to my wife she said SEND THEM photos and they will get a better idea of the quality product for a great price.
    I called them back said you want some photos they said unexcitedly sure. The photos that followed were engine, port side, starboard side--- every angle including one from the balcony. Hell I even sent them photos of the bow light and cleats.
    All of a sudden the phone is ringing off the hook with offers and boat is sold.
    MORAL/What I learned---[Some members hit the outside mark]----EXPOSURE-- once you see the boat online, magazines, on the lake, river, ocean AND people go for a ride they begin to envision themselves as owners.
    I was fortunate to go for a ride on the jet model and was impressed. I cannot imagine what people would say with high horsepower motor and drive with hydraulic steering. It will be off the hook--- the boat will sell itself to a prospective purchaser. I recall the test ride when you took us out with a sizeable crew I think we had about 9 people onboard and it came out of the hole like a rocket.
    Someone should post some photos of the one at the Phoenix show or a clip of the broadcast. I'd like to see it and probably a lot of members.
    KAP
    This is all true. I looked for it at the last L.A. Boat Show but it wasn't there. :idea:

XTRM22
    Shitz, give a demo to Phebus.... he will sell a few for you! Dude is Mr Havasu
    What the hell, why can't I be Mr.Havasu. I am easily known as DCB cheerleader #2 (Charley posts more and spent more, otherwise I've been around longer and I'm taller). Back to my point, I've only riden in the Trident once, but picture a cold windy winter afternoon. This boat runs in 3+ ft. chop like it owns it and better then any other deck boat I'm familiar with. If I was a deck boat kinda guy and had any money at all, Trident would definitely be a top contender!
    Chuck
    Chuck

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast