Thread: Shockwave 26 Cat Reviews...

uLtRADeNniS
    Who has one? I'm looking for Pros and Cons...I really like the looks of them for the price. My buddy just got one and is taking it to Powell this week, when he gets back I'm gonna try and get a test ride in his. I have a connection there and am thinking of purchasing one in the winter. I've been seeing a lot of them on the river this summer but haven't had the chance to talk to any owners. I'm also wondering how Shockwave is in general for build time, service, warranty, customer service, etc...Any owners on hot boat??

hipcash
    I think you will have a hard time finding someone who is unhappy with their Shockwave. You will have no problem finding happy customers.

BoatFloating
    I haven't seen that many of their Cats at all. I'm not sure they've taken off like they thought. Now I'm starting to see alot of their deck boats.

Charley
    I think you will have a hard time finding someone who is unhappy with their Shockwave. You will have no problem finding happy customers.
    Rocky loves his!

DILLIGAF
    Can't speak directly on the cat but I have a 29 which is my second SW. Excellant customer service is provided and I have been very happy with my purchases. Had a problem with my IMCO steering lately and IMCO would not cover under warranty. Bob at SW took care of it himself. He didn't have to but felt it was the right thing to do. I like their deck boat a lot. Who knows...maybe get one of those in the future....

hipcash
    Rocky Doesn't have a Shockwave. He has a Carrera/Aftershock.

BoatFloating
    Rocky loves his!
    You kill me Charles....
    Rocky Doesn't have a Shockwave. He has a Carrera/Aftershock.
    You obviously don't get Charley's humor... And I didn't know my boat had both names involed... Thanks for clearing that up for me....

Wmc
    Check your Pm's I actually have a friend that is selling theirs, only because they are stepping up to a deck boat.