Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife got out of line....

Kindsvater Flat
    so I kicked her ass.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...7072125-00.jpg
    Can't see the bump that great in the pick but its huge. Wife uses one of those exercise balls as a chair at her desk. Well she leaned back, lost control, and fell over backwards. That part wasn't bad. But when she was falling she grabbed my chair and pulled me over and the arm rest hit her head with my weight on top of it, I had nothing to grab as I was going over. Its been a lovely night. She took a happy pill and an ice pack to bed with her now. Since I took that pic she is now starting to get a black eye. Crappy part is she deals with domestic violence victims and she has 2 appointments tomorrow.

scoobydoo7513
    Too funny!!! Your poor wife. You should post some pics of the black eye when it is nice and shiny. Got tossed off the seadoo a while back and got my husbands elbow in one side of my head. Then later that same day had the seadoo hit me in the head on the other side so I had matching bumps like your wife. I just told eveyone they were my horns. :devil: Hope she feels better soon.

djunkie
    What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. You already told her twice.

Tom Brown
    I hope she feels better soon.

Jbb
    lol....send her some flowers at work...with a card apologizing ...and swearing it will never happen again!..

deltarat
    I will tell you what; my wife lost her balance one night in the garage. She fell forward and smacked her head on the cherry picker that was holding the engine I had just pulled out of my boat. She broke her nose and blacked her face up real good. We laughed about the domestic violence comments for about a day. The first time we walked in a store together the looks I received were terrible. I never felt so uncomfortable in a store in my life. What was funny was when we went to church and the pastor pulled her aside to have a talk with her in private. I wonder her if she told him the truth, drunk in the garage is not a good this to probably tell the pastor. Anyways I hope you wife is feeling better today.

superdave013
    she's lucky that's all that happened with all that farm boy falling on her like that. lol
    My wife crashed her bike and borke her arm. Took her to the hospitle and they thought I did it. :jawdrop: It was turning into a pretty big deal with cops and everything. All I know is having a broken wife sucks.

rrrr
    A few years ago my wife had a dental thing done that made one side of her jaw black, blue, purple, you name it. Looked bad.
    Just happened this was around Valentine's Day. We went out to dinner to a popular restaurant. After dinner we were leaving, walking through the big crowd waiting for a table. My wife stopped to get a mint from the dish by the front door.
    I grabbed her arm and snarled "C'mon, goddammit!"......jerked her out the door. You should have seen the looks I got from those people. :jawdrop:
    She was pissed, I was laughing my ass off.......

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I have a cast on my hand right now from a trailer door/puppy/leash accident . When people asked what happened and I don't feel like telling the story, Jason just says "she wouldn't listen" We get some pretty interesting looks. lol
    And SuperDave, being a broken wife sucks ASS.

lucky
    she's lucky that's all that happened with all that farm boy falling on her like that. lol
    My wife crashed her bike and borke her arm. Took her to the hospitle and they thought I did it. :jawdrop: It was turning into a pretty big deal with cops and everything. All I know is having a broken wife sucks.
    No she isn't - she is married to him :devil: serioulsy Mike hope she is doing better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast