Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ultra26...calling you out son

never_fast_enuf
    This forum is for political topic discussion and debate. Not for calling other members out or beating them up. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101771)
    Get it on a political topic. Members who's sole purpose is to aggravate others in this forum will be banned if it persists. It is not what the forum was created for or what generates more participation.
    Take the beating each other crap to bench racers.
    Accusations were made as to me being another poster. They needed to be addressed. I did manage to sort of stick to politics with the addition of the Plame info...although Ultra was having none of it.
    So did you set him straight as far as me not being another poster here?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Little Fuedin going on here? Should we break out the popcorn????
    Yes, LOTS of it.
    Ultra is loosing what little of his mind he had.
    "You know, just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't after you."
    Ultra, any black Suburban's with dark window tint down your block? :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    There has been no discussion by me of Plame in months.
    You brought up your "proof-less gut feeling" on the plame affair last week ultra, BEFORE I brought the plamegate thread back for an update.
    You DO recall me "offereng" to let you re-open that can of worms again?
    Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months eh?
    Hmmmmm Lie, reversal, miss-remembered, Hmmmmmmmm.
    What's it smell like to you?

SmokinLowriderSS
    oh my lord...I am certainly no liberal...
    but Plame was covert,
    According to WHO?
    NOT according to the law that all the libs wanted to claim was broken.
    The law I had to read 5 times to ultra-26.
    It does not make one damn bit of difference what anyone at CIA "says" anyone is, the IIPA says if an "agent" is not stationed overseas within 5 years, that "agent" is NOT "COVERT".
    I doesn't matter a whit what their job is, what work they have done in the past, what they PLAN on doing tomorow, or next year. The law clearly defines "covert", and plame was not.

ULTRA26 # 1
    You brought up your "proof-less gut feeling" on the plame affair last week ultra, BEFORE I brought the plamegate thread back for an update.
    You DO recall me "offereng" to let you re-open that can of worms again?
    Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months eh?
    Hmmmmm Lie, reversal, miss-remembered, Hmmmmmmmm.
    What's it smell like to you?
    I never mentioned Plame or anything that was discussed months ago nor did you or anyone else.
    I have reviewed every single word to verify. Funny how you are trying to make a case for the new guys specific knowledge of old business.
    No more of this sh*t

SmokinLowriderSS
    I never mentioned Plame or anything that was discussed months ago nor did you or anyone else.
    I have reviewed every single word to verify. Funny how you are trying to make a case for the new guys specific knowledge of old business.
    No more of this sh*t
    So then .... what exactly is this from July 12th? 10 days ago.
    BTW, I believe that Libby took the a fall for his boss. It's Dicky boy that should have been prosecuted and convicted. Just my opinion. No facts. No source
    To which I followed with:
    I'm STILL waiting for you to inform us all of what crime "Dicky-boy" committed that you have information on.
    And you came out with WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!.
    Apparently you can't read. "No facts no source" was clearly stated in my post but of course in your world people can't have feelings that aren't supported by internet source material. or reality.
    And my:
    I just wanted to give you every opportunity to re-open the can of worms I burried you with over the Plame investigation/non-crime.
    I personally think it's interesting that you don't cry over Richard Armitage's lack of prison time while you sure want to hang Dick Cheney.
    Again, feelings that have no basis in reality. Quite entertaining.
    Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months now, have you?
    I suggest you get one of the new Ultra hats, and order extra foil.

never_fast_enuf
    Seriously, I think Utlra is recovering from a brain injury and his posting here is some sort of therapy. I am not kidding.
    The dude makes a post about Plame and I call him on his ignorance and suddenly he thinks I am someone else because I commented on his ignorant take on a post he insisted he never made.
    Brain injury I tell ya....book it....either that or he is retarded.

ULTRA26 # 1
    So then .... what exactly is this from July 12th? 10 days ago.
    To which I followed with:
    And you came out with WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!.
    or reality.
    And my:
    Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months now, have you?
    I suggest you get one of the new Ultra hats, and order extra foil.
    And where are these specifics from July 12th
    Are you seriously still clinging to the lie that 1:Plame was covert and 2: anyone actually "outed" her?
    You are a good little liberal soldier....keep on clinging on one more emotional reason to hang on to that irrational Bush hatred.
    11 months? Please find where I said this
    YOU and YOUR buddy enjoy yourselves

never_fast_enuf
    Typical...you can't even follow through with a promise to leave.
    I will concede one point...I assumed by your comment on the Plame case that you thought she was covert.
    It was a logical assumption based on the fact that you felt someone should be harmed (in a legal sense). Now why would you think someone should go to jail or have a civil fine placed against them if you didn't think someone had "outed" her?
    See...this is what THINKING is all about. You really should try it some time you freaking brain dead savant.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234