Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like Squirtin Thunder is posting again

BigBlockOldsJet
    Where have you been Joe Dimaggio ...
    Looks like Squirtin Thunder is posting again on the Rudder or not? thread
    I lean on the fins real hard in the corners, I am as small as I can go on the rudder, I think. The boat has reasponded real well to the changes/additions. I think I could not turn near as well without them. Now the rudder has been shrinking over the races do to an oversteer feel, bitting too hard. As you see it has not much lead.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...11Pict1312.jpg

Cas
    So BFD. Dont you have an oiling issue to work on instead of posting BS....
    I was thinking the same thing

Squirtin Thunder
    Yes I am, Here is a thread I started;
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157354
    Got a problem bring it. I am so tired of all these BS posts, attacks on my family, the Nostalgia Jet Class I started and my old Teammates.
    Jim

steelcomp
    Where have you been Joe Dimaggio ...
    Looks like Squirtin Thunder is posting again on the Rudder or not? thread :notam: Jeez, man, so what?

lilrick
    Yes I am, Here is a thread I started;
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157354
    Got a problem bring it. I am so tired of all these BS posts, attacks on my family, the Nostalgia Jet Class I started and my old Teammates.
    Jim
    hello sunshine!! We'll be headin' your way as soon as the cruiser is completed!!!

BigBlockOldsJet
    Squirtin Thunder
    Nothing derogatory was implied by my post, just wondering where you have been, it has been a long time since you've posted, that's it.

steelcomp
    Just delete it. There are a select few assholes here who just can't let things alone, and it'll just turn into another bench racer's thread.

Jim is a "STAND UP" guy in my book, the rest of you that think otherwise can go directly to hell, Do not pass go or collect any cash, cus im sure you would bitch about the amount you would collect anyway!
    Jim has had a pretty good stretch of bad luck for a few years, but im sure he will be getting his here soon enough, talk about kicking a man when he's down, some of you guys come on here talking about stuff that has no reason to be discussed on a forum, Grow up already, or sack up and take your problems up in person with him!
    ...another funny thing is that i thought is, when circle jets started being re-introduced here on the boards, Jim pushed it with both arms and legs, and now it seems to be getting bigger again, cudos to you Brutha James! in my book you got that shit going again!
    I wish you all of the work you can handle in the future!
    Todd Griggs
    TRG custom Fiberglass!

sanger rat
    Jim is a "STAND UP" guy in my book, the rest of you that think otherwise can go directly to hell, Do not pass go or collect any cash, cus im sure you would bitch about the amount you would collect anyway!
    Jim has had a pretty good stretch of bad luck for a few years, but im sure he will be getting his here soon enough, talk about kicking a man when he's down, some of you guys come on here talking about stuff that has no reason to be discussed on a forum, Grow up already, or sack up and take your problems up in person with him!
    ...another funny thing is that i thought is, when circle jets started being re-introduced here on the boards, Jim pushed it with both arms and legs, and now it seems to be getting bigger again, cudos to you Brutha James! in my book you got that shit going again!
    I wish you all of the work you can handle in the future!
    Todd Griggs
    TRG custom Fiberglass!

sleekvino
    what up Jim hope all is well.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast