Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Squirtin Thunder is posting again

squirt
    Thank you for the reply Jim, I have sent 3 invoices, and before your internet troubles did send emails, and we HAVE pm'ed on many occasions. If you could pm me your address I will send out another invoice. If you guys want to read this as a slam be my guest, I didn't slamed Jim nor will I, just trying to collect on a past due invoice thats all.

suckin&pumpin
    My 15 year old daughter has less drama than this thread, WOW if someone screwed someone he doesnt try to fix it later, that sounds like someone who made bad choices or fell on bad luck, and didnt know how to cope, just my .02 I dont know about any of this but when a MAN steps up to settle old crap it shows character, and I would give that man respect, however respect does not equal trust so if this guy screwed anyone speak up, settle up, shut yer mouth and dont give him any more credit or money or whatever!! Sometimes we all need a dose of prison politics!
    To Squirtin thunder, dont know anything about you but glad to hear your man enuff to handle your messes, I,ve been workin on mine half my life, remember you can never satisfy some people, just make sure you are satisfied you have done all you can to make things right and then say f@ck em.

jbone
    Welcome back bud. I hope all is well.
    J

MADDOG355
    It kills me that every time Jim is mentioned someone thinks people are out to slam him. If 396 or some other regular didn't post for a very long time and then someone pointed out they were back and posting, All you would get is the welcome backs and such.
    It seems like some people are looking for problems.
    As for Jim I have no problem with him. I have done bisness through Code Blue Racing. Shortly after I heard he was having health problems. I have inquired about Jim here and on other boards only to get PMs telling to to leave it alone and stop trying to start crap, and mind my own bisness. When I was just trying to find out how he was and what ever came of him.
    Jim, Hope all is well.

Squirtin Thunder
    It kills me that every time Jim is mentioned someone thinks people are out to slam him. If 396 or some other regular didn't post for a very long time and then someone pointed out they were back and posting, All you would get is the welcome backs and such.
    It seems like some people are looking for problems.
    As for Jim I have no problem with him. I have done bisness through Code Blue Racing. Shortly after I heard he was having health problems. I have inquired about Jim here and on other boards only to get PMs telling to to leave it alone and stop trying to start crap, and mind my own bisness. When I was just trying to find out how he was and what ever came of him.
    Jim, Hope all is well.
    Is this John Irwinn ?

MADDOG355
    Close, It was his ebay/paypal account.
    Melvin Darnell

victorfb
    who here plays with their poop after taking a dump?
    hey if we are going to have a crappy thread, i figured i add to it. :yuk:

First off this thread isn't jet related so it's getting moved.
    Secondly, for those who still have it in for Jim, feel they've been wronged etc, pick up the phone. That is why he posted it. I'm not suggesting the thread starter is one of them.
    Those who have been here awhile know that I of all people have reason to dislike Jim for an incident that occurred on this forum several years ago. Jim has apologized for that and we have moved on from it. I talk with Jim periodocally by phone. Jim has had some "serious" health problems the past couple years that resulted in some very hard times for he and his family. I will not post any details as that is Jim's private business.
    Now that he is able, he steps up and posts his contact info so he can take care of any problems folks might have and some still want to beat him down some more publically it seems or gossip about past issues others have had. I just don't get that mentality. Simply pick up the phone at get it worked out. It's not that tough.

Kim Hanson
    And who are you ?
    If you had a problem with me you should have come over and said something while I was up in Burley racing. You didn't so keep it to yourself.
    There ya go talking all tough and shit What up bioatch, I haven't talked to you in some time now. Later Jim.........( . )( . )..........

djunkie
    That's because you're such a kind, forgiving, individual that is suffering from an unfullfilled desire to have everyone in the performance boating world starting with a rubber dingy and a 13 hp wacker to the QE2 open a Rex Marine charge account at 29 1/2 %.
    We just want you to know that you are still our favorite parts peddler!
    OKAY now, BS outta the way. The problem I think most people have trouble dealing with, with Jim, is the fact that a persons character shows thru in the times of advercity, and how said person handles the situations. I respect a person much more if they just come out and lay their cards on the table and are honest than if I have to go hunt them down, get met with disconnected phone numbers, no response from either phone calls or e-mails, etc.,which would include lies, "the checks, parts, etc., are in the mail," and any other assorted bullcrap.
    Get my point? As far as your situation with Jim, that's very commendable that you can overlook an unprovoked attack up on your business and reputation. You are a bigger man than I and all I can say is that Jim is very lucky that he fu(ked with you and not myself or a few others that I could name on these forums.
    I do not for one minute believe that all of a sudden he found God and experienced an 'awakening". jmho
    Now back to that 21 cents I'm behind on my Rex Marine Easy Payment Plan, I put all the pennies in the envelope but the post office musta nicked them. Call off BUBBA -your collection clown- cuz I'm jist gettin over a broken knee from the last time he visited.
    Rio
    You own a boat? :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast