Verizon Wireless hookup! Hot boat 3 Day Sale! Prices too low to post! Offer expires at 5pm on Thursday 7/26.
As some of you already know I work as an account executive for Verizon Wireless. I have hooked up several board members here and they can attest to the quality of service I provide. If you have considered switching your service to Verizon Wireless now is the time to make your move. During the next three days I can hook up any ***boat member in SoCal with an amazing deal on new service with Verizon Wireless. I can also extend these great prices to all of your friends, family members, neighbors, etc. who contact me to open a new account.
Pricing and details are too low to post online! You will not be disappointed with the pricing I can provide for service and equipment on a new account. No need to waste your time with a busy retail location dealing with some young punk that does not know what he is talking about. New phones are delivered next business day free of charge and no problem porting your existing wireless numbers from another provider.
Email me at michael.ehrle@verizonwireless.comfor more details. I am unable to access this site from work so please email me directly instead of replying to this post or PM.
Those of you who are existing Verizon Wireless customers can earn up to $250 in referral credits by referring your friends and family to me. You will receive a $25 credit for each line of service activated with me by someone you refer (limit of 10). Just make sure they mention your name and cell phone number when placing their order.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address listed above with any questions. Have a great night!
Mike