Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verizon Wireless hookup! Hot boat 3 Day Sale!

frdvschvy
    Verizon Wireless hookup! Hot boat 3 Day Sale! Prices too low to post! Offer expires at 5pm on Thursday 7/26.
    As some of you already know I work as an account executive for Verizon Wireless. I have hooked up several board members here and they can attest to the quality of service I provide. If you have considered switching your service to Verizon Wireless now is the time to make your move. During the next three days I can hook up any ***boat member in SoCal with an amazing deal on new service with Verizon Wireless. I can also extend these great prices to all of your friends, family members, neighbors, etc. who contact me to open a new account.
    Pricing and details are too low to post online! You will not be disappointed with the pricing I can provide for service and equipment on a new account. No need to waste your time with a busy retail location dealing with some young punk that does not know what he is talking about. New phones are delivered next business day free of charge and no problem porting your existing wireless numbers from another provider.
    Email me at michael.ehrle@verizonwireless.comfor more details. I am unable to access this site from work so please email me directly instead of replying to this post or PM.
    Those of you who are existing Verizon Wireless customers can earn up to $250 in referral credits by referring your friends and family to me. You will receive a $25 credit for each line of service activated with me by someone you refer (limit of 10). Just make sure they mention your name and cell phone number when placing their order.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address listed above with any questions. Have a great night!
    Mike

YeLLowBoaT
    What about some one in norcal???

Marty Gras
    GM/On Star tells me that Verizon is taking over the call phone services in my area. My problem is that nobody knows when cell phone services will be back on line. This all starts on Jan. 1, 2008 and my car phone will not work from that date until Verizon desides to give service in this area. WTF??? What is going on? Is Verizon going to correct this problem? Does everyone in Calif. know that their GM carphones WILL NOT WORK AT THE RIVER after Jan 1, 2008!!!!

frdvschvy
    What about some one in norcal???
    Shoot me an email at michael.ehrle@verizonwireless.com with what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. Don't normally touch NorCal stuff but should be able to swing it.
    Mike

frdvschvy
    GM/On Star tells me that Verizon is taking over the call phone services in my area. My problem is that nobody knows when cell phone services will be back on line. This all starts on Jan. 1, 2008 and my car phone will not work from that date until Verizon desides to give service in this area. WTF??? What is going on? Is Verizon going to correct this problem? Does everyone in Calif. know that their GM carphones WILL NOT WORK AT THE RIVER after Jan 1, 2008!!!!
    Yes, the cellular network on parts of the river including the Arizona side of Havasu are owned and operated by Mohave Cellular. Mohave Cellular uses an older version of our technology with the same frequency. This prevents us from just moving in and building our own towers. FCC Regulations. A standard phone will roam on their network without any issues and without roaming charges due to the roaming agreement we have in place with Mohave Cellular. Ther have been talks with Mohave Cellular about purchasing their network but they have been less than excited about the idea. Last I heard there was no real progress towards closing a deal with them.
    By the way, the cellular portion of your Onstar service is already running on our network. http://www.vzwshop.com/onstar/ . Does your GM carphone work at the river now? If so I do not see how anything would changed after Jan 2008?
    Gotta go to work now. If you have any additional questions please email me at the address listed in the original post. I cannot check this site from the office.
    Mike

Hardly Satisfied
    Verizon Wireless hookup! Hot boat 3 Day Sale! Prices too low to post! Offer expires at 5pm on Thursday 7/26.
    As some of you already know I work as an account executive for Verizon Wireless. I have hooked up several board members here and they can attest to the quality of service I provide. If you have considered switching your service to Verizon Wireless now is the time to make your move. During the next three days I can hook up any ***boat member in SoCal with an amazing deal on new service with Verizon Wireless. I can also extend these great prices to all of your friends, family members, neighbors, etc. who contact me to open a new account.
    Pricing and details are too low to post online! You will not be disappointed with the pricing I can provide for service and equipment on a new account. No need to waste your time with a busy retail location dealing with some young punk that does not know what he is talking about. New phones are delivered next business day free of charge and no problem porting your existing wireless numbers from another provider.
    Email me at michael.ehrle@verizonwireless.comfor more details. I am unable to access this site from work so please email me directly instead of replying to this post or PM.
    Those of you who are existing Verizon Wireless customers can earn up to $250 in referral credits by referring your friends and family to me. You will receive a $25 credit for each line of service activated with me by someone you refer (limit of 10). Just make sure they mention your name and cell phone number when placing their order.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address listed above with any questions. Have a great night!
    Mike
    Check your Pm's

brad22
    Hey Mike,
    Looks like a solid deal that you are offering here. Little of topic, but what kinda price can you get me for a 4 GB memory card for my LG VX8700??
    Thanks AGAIN,
    Brad
    ps: I will forward this to your work email also.

Froggystyle
    Mike,
    When is the replacement for the 6700 coming out? On the cell forums they call it the XV6800. There were sneak peeks of it out in December... here is one of them... http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/1...ma-tytn-lives/
    Last I heard, it was going through beta testing and such.
    I have five lines with Verizon, and everyone but me switched to the Q-phone of the Black Q phone last year since the 6500's and 6700's we have suck. I am the holdout with the 6700 because I really need the functionality, but I am really looking forward to the new 6800.
    Any news?
    I am also thinking about getting one of the "G-Shock" phones for the boat and forwarding my calls to it. Is that easily possible?
    I absolutely hate that Verizon doesn't work at the river. I am strongly considering moving at least one line to Sprint just so I can get data service there. I do a lot of business in Havasu, and I currently have to drive back to Parker to use e-mail, internet etc...

PunkAssBitch
    ...and I was just getting ready to jump ship from Verizon....:idea:

johnnyoffshore
    Hey Mike,
    Can you hook me up with a sponsorship package from Verizon Wireless or get me a lead to get one? We are putting together an offshore race team for the 2008 Season and plan on contending for a championship. Check out our website: www.aqua-holic-racing.com
    Thanks,
    Johnny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast