Thread: WANTED> stock running 454/396 & installed

mouzer
    i need to get my cruiser on the water like yesterday,if anyone can get there hand on a 396/454 must run great,everything to install in my boat is there and clean (easy instuallation) plent of room.all bolts in a box ready to go,wire harness is connected to that silver plate w/reset button,just set it in and wire it up for me so when i pick it up its river ready..if ya have one sittting around and ya have time please pm me w/price of motor and installation cost thanx again. .......mike..retired ol MoUzEr :jawdrop:

469 the coyote
    I have a 454 forsale. You just need to find some one to put it in, or bring the the boat to nor cal.

mouzer
    if its in runnin cond and complete i will come get it how far north r ya please

469 the coyote
    Iam in lodi. Do you need a pan and headers?

I'd install if you're payin someone ... you know I never turn down cold hard cash ... and I'd prob recruit Cyclone for assistance and split the install labor with him ...
    hmm :idea:

mouzer
    Here i am leaveing friday for bullhead for 3 days w/ NO BOAT CUZ NO MOTOR IN MY BOAT. .still lookin was hope'n to find one for around $2000

469 the coyote
    I have one for $2000. ( less pan, carb and dist) I have it posted on the board. I do have headers, dist and a carb. The will let it all go for $2500. What kind of pan do you need? Iam going to vegas tomorrow to pick up my buddys race motor I will be back after that.

You're a little off Mike is you were thinking you could get a motor, installed and running for $2k to $2,500 ... even if it's stock ...
    469 has the motor priced well for what it is ... and you give Mike (cyclone) and I some install $$$ and we'll install it and you're ready to go ...
    But you'll be hard pressed to find a turn key jet boat motor installed and ready to go for the price you're stating ... you're about $500 to $1k off IMHO ...
    not picking, just my .02 ...
    BB

mouzer
    Understood...just got back from lake mojave it really sucks watching everyone else boating and tubeing,

mouzer
    I have one for $2000. ( less pan, carb and dist) I have it posted on the board. I do have headers, dist and a carb. The will let it all go for $2500. What kind of pan do you need? Iam going to vegas tomorrow to pick up my buddys race motor I will be back after that.
    jet boat pan...my exhaust is thru hull and still in boat.i have everything to install and can set it in myself i guess..i will let ya know monday we just got home at 9:45 sunday eve.pm me your # if ya still have it.(i hate buying motors)