Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Foreign Policy

Blown 472
    Answer the question Bent dipshit, although we all know the answer you hate white people
    You are boring.
    I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I??? like talking to a 9 yr old, or a person who is inbread.

Steve 1
    You are boring.
    I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I??? like talking to a 9 yr old, or a person who is inbread.
    like talking to a 9 yr old, or a person who is inbread. Gee I would bet you must hear that a lot LOL.

Blown 472
    like talking to a 9 yr old, or a person who is inbread. Gee I would bet you must hear that a lot LOL.
    you are so original, keep up the good work pinhead

Steve 1
    You are boring.
    Oop's almost forgot.
    I know you are but what am I??? Bent you are the classic NOBODY!!!!!!!!

Blown 472
    Oop's almost forgot.
    I know you are but what am I??? Bent you are the classic NOBODY!!!!!!!!
    Now that is funny coming from a guy that quotes me and has no idea what it means.

ULTRA26 # 1
    No flip I do not recall retracting that ?? Hussein is a closet Muslim and hanging out with the hate whitey group does not help since NONE of his ancesters were slaves..
    BTW since you feel all races are equal and instantly compatible how about a few Stone Age cannibals moving in next to you??
    Now Obama is a closet Muslim who hangs out with black racists. I can't wait to hear what next. Obama is a Stone Age Cannibal, maybe? (whatever the fock that means)

Steve 1
    Now that is funny coming from a guy that quotes me and has no idea what it means.
    That's funny coming from the King of the Jew haters what do you say ? Oh Kike cock sucking is that it??

Steve 1
    Now Obama is a closet Muslim who hangs out with black racists. I can't wait to hear what next. Obama is a Stone Age Cannibal, maybe? (whatever the fock that means)
    The guy belongs to a racist organization for one and the stone-age remark is in reference to the Bent mentality.

ULTRA26 # 1
    The guy belongs to a racist organization for one and the stone-age remark is in reference to the Bent mentality.
    What racist organization is that? Obama is now a racist. I should of seen that one coming

Steve 1
    What racist organization is that?
    http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110010013

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast