Thread: BRO LOOK AT THESE DUDES

WILDERTHANU54
    THESE PICS ARE FROM LIKE 6 YEARS AGO. IT'S ME AND A BUDDY MAKING SOME PASSES OUT BY OUR HOUSES ON THE PARKER STRIP. THATS A VERY FAST HONDO NAMED "LOOKIE LU". I'M SURE SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW IT FROM WAY BACK WHEN JEFF BLOSDALE OWNED IT!! LOOK AT MY FACE(LOL)!! THOSE WERE THRE DAYS WHEN I LIKED BEING A PASSENGER, NO MORE, I LIKE THAT WHEEL IN MY HANDS FOR SURE!!!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/IMG_0682.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/IMG_0680.JPG[/img]

GofastRacer
    Yeah, I know that boat very well!, I was running NJBA the same time Jeff was, then a friend bought the boat, just used it on the river, then sold it, maybe it's your buddy. In fact, I was talking to him last week and he wanted to buy it back for his boy but, they won't sell it, supposedly, it's going thru a total facelift!!.......

WILDERTHANU54
    YA IT'S GOING TO BE AN AWESOME LOOKING BOAT. SHOULD RUN EVEN HARDER!!!!

Phil D
    Yeah I remeber that boat from years gone by. I used to cruise the races when I was in HS and college. Now I've got the fam and a new boat which make up my life. Hey wilderthanu54 is that you by the black boat tuning on that carburation in the picture section? Man that looks like a neat set-up! I might give up my left nut to be single, stupid and have one of them race boats. Hey I love checking out those action pics maybe you could post some of you with the peddal to the metal?? I tried to find some but didn't see any.

WILDERTHANU54
    YA THATS ME,I WORK MY ASS OFF DAY TO DAY FOR THE $$$$$, I'VE WANTED A FLAT AS LONG AS I COULD REMEMBER!! AS WELL AS MY DAD, HE'S REALLY BEEN A HUGE HELP WITH GETTTING ME IN THAT BOAT. AS FOR ACTION PICS, WELL I HAVE 'EM BUT THEY SUCK. TALK ABOUT BREAKIN' WATER!!! I'M STILL LEARNING. ALL IN TIME. I'LL HAVE MY FIRST(OUT OF THE DOWN) FULL PASS ON HERE SOON. THAT IS MY FIRST FLAT SO AT 850 HP IT PACKS A HUGE PUNCH OUT OF THE HOLE. THEN THAT THING JUST FLYS, I MEAN 110+ IN NO TIME, AND THEN SOME.
    GEOFF
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/IMG_0623.JPG[/img]
    [ September 28, 2002, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Johnwithjm
    GEOFF
    I know that boat it used to kick ass at Lost Lake. When will he have it out there again?

WILDERTHANU54
    THIS WINTER JOHN, LOOK FORWARD TO SOME NASTY PASSES!!!! IT MIGHT LOOK GOOD RUNNING A FAMOUS "BROWN" BOAT WE ALL HAVE GROWN TO LOVE!!
    [ September 28, 2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

GofastRacer
    WILDERTHANU54:
    YA THATS ME,I WORK MY ASS OFF DAY TO DAY FOR THE $$$$$, I'VE WANTED A FLAT AS LONG AS I COULD REMEMBER!! AS WELL AS MY DAD, HE'S REALLY BEEN A HUGE HELP WITH GETTTING ME IN THAT BOAT. AS FOR ACTION PICS, WELL I HAVE 'EM BUT THEY SUCK. TALK ABOUT BREAKIN' WATER!!! I'M STILL LEARNING. ALL IN TIME. I'LL HAVE MY FIRST(OUT OF THE DOWN) FULL PASS ON HERE SOON. THAT IS MY FIRST FLAT SO AT 850 HP IT PACKS A HUGE PUNCH OUT OF THE HOLE. THEN THAT THING JUST FLYS, I MEAN 110+ IN NO TIME, AND THEN SOME.
    GEOFF
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/IMG_0623.JPG[/img]Damn, that thing makes mine look like dog shit!!!..110+!!!!!!!!, guess it's back to the drawing board!!!....

Johnwithjm
    WILDERTHANU54:
    THIS WINTER JOHN, LOOK FORWARD TO SOME NASTY PASSES!!!! IT MIGHT LOOK GOOD RUNNING A FAMOUS "BROWN" BOAT WE ALL HAVE GROWN TO LOVE!!That would be a great race. I can`t wait