Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHAT THE HELL IS A MULLET?

1069 Dimarco
    Mullet; 1. Variation of fresh or saltwater fishes. 2. Slow, thinning hair mammal that can somewhat operate a V-drive at a low rate of speed without crashing. 3. Warm blooded mammal that can consume enormous amounts of alcohol. 4. Some are known to have pierced nipples.

shockwaveharry

Mullet Poster Family

Kim Hanson
    #3..( . )( . )...........

T-Bag
    1069 Dimarco:
    Mullet; 1. Variation of fresh or saltwater fishes. 2. Slow, thinning hair mammal that can somewhat operate a V-drive at a low rate of speed without crashing. 3. Warm blooded mammal that can consume enormous amounts of alcohol. 4. Some are known to have pierced nipples.From what I've seen mullets are fast as f@#k and yes they sometimes have pierced nipples!!!!!!!!!!

Her454
    Mullets, Mullets, come out wherever you are....

T-Bag
    Her454:
    Mullets, Mullets, come out wherever you are....The mullets are here should'nt you be on jet tech?????????

T-Bag
    Her 454 I did'nt scare ya off did I?????????

Hemiroid
    1069 Dimarco:
    Mullet; 1. Variation of fresh or saltwater fishes. 2. Slow, thinning hair mammal that can somewhat operate a V-drive at a low rate of speed without crashing. 3. Warm blooded mammal that can consume enormous amounts of alcohol. 4. Some are known to have pierced nipples.COOOOOOTER

Her454
    T-Bag - Dont flatter yourself....I was over in the Squirt Boat Forum just checkin out my competition...I dont scare that easy, especially by trailer racers. Oh, you do own a prop right? With no profile for you I have this visual of a fishing hat with lures covering a mullet going about 85mph (in calm water of course) in an awsome bassboat....

Playa Hata
    1069 Dimarco:
    Mullet; 1. Variation of fresh or saltwater fishes. 2. Slow, thinning hair mammal that can somewhat operate a V-drive at a low rate of speed without crashing. 3. Warm blooded mammal that can consume enormous amounts of alcohol. 4. Some are known to have pierced nipples.Don't Hate the Mullet's, It's not there fault!
    You proably had one not to long ago, Or do you drive a Hydro to make up for somthing else / eek! Hell you proably have a Corvette and a MR T starter kit??
    NORCAL KING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast