Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mike,

I know you locked the "no spam" thread for a reason.
    But ***boat needs to seperate the spam thread. Anything related to v-drives is gone from the front page in a matter of hours.

Moneypitt
    I agree. There needs to be some sort of control over what is allowed in the spam section of a BOATING forum. Cars, houses, washers and driers, etc. really have no place there. Also, if we could require a price along with the posts it would make it easier, IMO. I would like to see the notices about items already on e bay disappear as well. If you want to pass a good deal on to fellow HB forum members use the spam section. That statement hardly applies if you've put your stuff on ebay before you let HB members even know you're selling it. I think the section should be restricted to boat related items, and maybe tow rigs. A single day's posts can take 3 or 4 pages, and of that, only about a page is actually boat related. ............Just my .02......MP
    Rant retraction: Sorry, I just get frustrated by the overall cost of our sport. If we, as boaters, as racers, as packrats can pass on a deal to a fellow boater/racer/packrat then we have a chance to keep costs down as we pursue or goals. I always try to pass along items at a greatly reduced price to help others. I realize there are very costly items in this catagory of "used" parts and pieces, but what kind of a deal is it if has to be on ebay to sell it? Retraction over.........MP

Monkey Bung
    I COMPLETELY AGREE 100%. Cars motorcycles houses RINOS, dogs, Give me a Fing break allready!!

olbiezer
    i agree.....seperate the boat from the non boat related items....... :argue:

v-drive
    I agree also. Also add trailers and motor homes but that's as far as I would go with the term RV....... v-drive

I know you locked the "no spam" thread for a reason.
    But ***boat needs to seperate the spam thread. Anything related to v-drives is gone from the front page in a matter of hours.
    Hey Morg, you're a little late on this one. The "King of Boat Spam", MR. "I'll never finish any project I buy", "I have 611 posts and 610 are spam" Mouzer, has already made this complaint. Click here (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123509)
    If the spammers would just throw in a useful "key word", in this case "v-drive" for anything v-drive related, then the search function could actually be helpful.

Moneypitt
    I agree also. Also add trailers and motor homes
    Excluding BOAT trailers............AND put a price on any item listed........MP
    PS I think you meant to delete camp trailers and motorhomes, right? Unless it is a package deal that comes with a boat, or a race rig.......or a ? or a ? .. I can see this is going to be a tough crowd, a very difficult and fine drawn line. I quit going through the recycler because they grouped so many catagories together, primarily 4Njunk along with the domestic performance parts. Then again, HB HAD rules about classifieds and has relaxed those rules and allowed the spam section, FREE. Maybe we need to police ourselves awhole lot closer......MP

bordsmnj
    geez what a bunch of whiney asses v-drive stuff should have it's own spam section. and hell, leave the other shit up there. all sales help some one get to the river one more time.

v-drive
    [QUOTE=Moneypitt]Excluding BOAT trailers............AND put a price on any item listed........MP
    I think you meant to delete camp trailers and motorhomes, right?
    Trailers was a bad choice of words. I meant add mobile homes and motor homes. I for one am always looking for a good deal on one I could keep at a place that I travel to often

Rex:
    How about a Spam sub-category within the V-Drive category itself???????? :argue: :argue:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast