Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Aquafina Tap water?

topless
    Just thought I'd ask.

burtandnancy2
    Much of all bottled water is tap water. It just costs a jillion times more...

topless
    I'm drinking Arrowhead right now and it says it is Mountain from the united Stated AND Canada. I'm going to go buy some Aquafina right now.

DelawareDave
    When I worked in Gilbert, Az, a bottled water company bought the building across the street. First thing they did was put in a 12" water line from the street. I always saw trucks loaded with bottles leaving, but never a tanker bringing in the "mountain spring" water that was promised on the sides of the delivery trucks. I always was a little suspicious of where the water came from. :jawdrop:

Racey
    Have you ever seen Penn & Teller's Bullshit on water, it was on showtime a while back, pretty damn funny when they were selling 'fancy designer water' at an upscale restaurant to see if people could tell, but the waiter was filling the bottles off a green garden hose out back. "Wow, this is really delicious water" too funny!!!

Nord
    Aquafina uses reverse osmosis, read the bottle. It is filtered water basically.

topless
    Hate to break your bubble Mz Nasty, but 90% of the bottle water you get is right out of the tap. For example, the Albertsons (who shall be known from here on out as the as*hole of the grocery industry) gets their bottled water from the same bottling plant that bottles their milk. They just flush the lines and run tap water through Arrowhead filters and into the same jugs as they use for the milk, fruit punch, etc. If I remember the numbers correctly the cost to them was 1 3/4 cents per gallon including the jug.
    RioMz Nasty???? Who you calling Nasty????

Mardonzi
    i think he was talkn to you missy you gona take that shit?:idea:
    Of course she is,,, she's like the Abondible.... Once Klondike Jack yanks her teeth,, she's harmless as a kitten....
    Oh,, and where's my shot?

adjones419
    i think it all is,but in the little bottles its easy to haul
    Exactly. It's all about the "convenience" of being able to just grab a bottle of water and go. Nice marketing ploy, I'll give 'em that.

Slow What
    Aquafina uses reverse osmosis, read the bottle. It is filtered water basically.
    Still one of my favorites (Aquafina) , I put a reverse osmosis system in my last house and just filled my own bottles .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast