Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Force & Nordic Boats ??

SUBPRIME
    It would be nice if Nordic would save some of that coin and do a regatta every year instead of every other year!!!

AZJD
    It would be nice if Nordic would save some of that coin and do a regatta every year instead of every other year!!!
    Just slap a DCB sticker on ur boat and hang out in the channell until they notice..

nitro557
    A Pro Stocker is sponsored by Searay. Jim Yates I think, and the Searay name is huge on the door...........MP
    jim is good friends with carlton phillips who owns a very large searay dealer,thats were that deal came from,i know both parties

Mrs.Moose on the loose
    If you go to John Force Racing there are pics there also. John doesn't like to ride in boats he said. He would rather stay on asphalt.
    http://www.johnforceracing.com/index.html
    Page 72

brad22
    I love how he always says "nordic boat", never "nordic boat's"

Mrs.Moose on the loose
    If you go to John Force Racing there are pics there also. John doesn't like to ride in boats he said. He would rather stay on asphalt.
    http://www.johnforceracing.com/index.html
    Page 72
    John is my most favorite driver in the world. I even have one of his driving jackets that was given to me from a special friend. I looked tonight on his site and noticed 5 of our pictures were posted on his fan photo page. What a thrill to see that. I take his jacket every where. Just thought I would share this little bit of exciting news.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12