Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No option to modify avatar and sig????

frdvschvy
    The wife just joined our disturbing HB community and is trying to modify her avatar and sig. She went to the User CP section but the avatar and sig options are not showing up for her log in. What are we missing here? Minimum number of posts required before able to modify? Minimum time requirement since join date?
    Thanks.

Jbb
    You must pm Tom Brown.......Tell him he's groovy.......and then he will alllow avatars and sig lines......

Nord
    :d

MissB
    I have the same problem, not able to get pm's or advantar, i'll try the tom b thing. thanks

MRS FLYIN VEE
    one of the mods can take care of it as soon as they see it. They will let you know when you are good to go.
    since your wife is new has she been through the initiations yet..:idea: J/K..

frdvschvy
    one of the mods can take care of it as soon as they see it. They will let you know when you are good to go.
    Yes, I have been putting her through the "required" initiations for the last several days. :devil:

MissB
    :redface:
    does it hurt?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Yes, I have been putting her through the "required" initiations for the last several days. :devil:
    LOL!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :redface:
    does it hurt?
    LMAO!! no..

frdvschvy
    You must pm Tom Brown.......Tell him he's groovy.......and then he will alllow avatars and sig lines......
    Tried this and all we got was a reply with ramblings of how great the frozen tundra is.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast