Thread: Roll Call for Eddie's Speedboat Regatta

AzMandella
    So who all might be going to Apache next weekend aug. 4th & 5th?Should be alot of fun.I'll be leaving Thurs. after work around 4:00 PM Most of the people will be camping at Burnt Corral.

79centurion
    No luck for me this time. Starting a new job on monday
    Dan

Some Kind Of Monster
    I have to sit this one out. I will be up in the woods fly fishing for the week. Have fun!

AZKC
    Marv you know some one thats should be there named Casey or goes by Casey? I here he's building a Mandella

AzMandella
    Marv you know some one thats should be there named Casey or goes by Casey? I here he's building a Mandella
    Yeah Casey is Casey Porter.His faher owns Porter marine and he works for Eddie.He has a 16' Mandella that should be real sweeeeeet when he finishes it. I'm sure it will be a wild ride.where did you hear about it?Now this still does'nt answer the fore mentioned question.Are you going to show or what.Man up and show!:devil:

AZKC
    Yeah Casey is Casey Porter.His faher owns Porter marine and he works for Eddie.He has a 16' Mandella that should be real sweeeeeet when he finishes it. I'm sure it will be a wild ride.where did you hear about it?Now this still does'nt answer the fore mentioned question.Are you going to show or what.Man up and show!:devil:
    I work around I think its his Stepdad, another KC. He's over at Utility Trailer, I have eyes everywhere
    I'm going to look for my big girl panties and see if they still fit:idea: So I can Man Up. Boats ready, Trucks ready, .................