Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prison Camp Myth Marshall Law coming to a town near you

Schiada76
    Noone blamed Bush for the natural disaster, which was Katrina. He had no control of the weather.
    There is a time for everyone, including you, to put politics aside. The bridge collapse. is one them.
    I'm not the one claiming that this proves President Bush hasn't spent enough on the nation's infrastucture. The liberal scum in this country have started to however and I'm sure it will get worse.
    My you have a short memory, President Bush is still being blamed for the Katrina disaster.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'm not the one claiming that this proves President Bush hasn't spent enough on the nation's infrastucture. The liberal scum in this country have started to however and I'm sure it will get worse.
    My you have a short memory, President Bush is still being blamed for the Katrina disaster.
    Please have some respect for this tragedy and it's victims, regardless of how you view me or my political views
    Please!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Anyone know if the liberal nitwits have blamed the bridge collapse on the POTUS yet?
    Yes, Bush had secret operatives blow the pilings.

SmokinLowriderSS
    As many as 50 vehicles in the river and 30 still missing. 80 injured and 4 confirmed dead. Not a matter for political funnies.
    And New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina was?
    Do I need to "refresh" your memory of the various accusations of blown levees, hurricane creation, etc?????????

SmokinLowriderSS
    Noone blamed Bush for the natural disaster, which was Katrina. He had no control of the weather.
    There is a time for everyone, including you, to put politics aside. The bridge collapse. is one them.
    I guess I DO need to "refresh" your memory.
    9-1-2005:
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the Cindy Sheehan of the environmental movement, who blamed Hurricane Katrina on President Bush and Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour for not buying into the global warming hype, and not signing up for the thoroughly discredited Kyoto Treaty.
    12 Sep 2005:
    The reason Sen. Landrieu gave for Mayor Nagin not transporting his people to safety was that President Bush doesn't support mass transit.
    Sen. Landrieu's exact response was: "I am not going to level criticism at local and state officials. Mayor Nagin and most mayors in this country have a hard time getting their people to work on a sunny day, less alone getting them out of the city in front of a hurricane, and it's because this administration and administrations before them do not understand the difficulties that mayors face. In other words, this administration does not believe in mass transit."
    2005-09-12:
    New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin today blamed President George Bush for the lower-than-expected number of bodies discovered in the receding flood waters, and said it's part of a White House campaign 'to prevent black people from getting what they deserve. ''Follow the money,' said Mr. Nagin. 'Low body-count means less federal aid and less redistribution of wealth from the rich to the poor black folks of my city. You don't have to be a cable guy to figure out that this benefits George Bush and his rich cronies.' "
    21 August 2006:
    Spike Lee’s “Katrina Film” When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts. Blames Bush.
    THE LEVEE'S WERE BLOWN UP:
    Dyan French, also known as “Mama D,” is a New Orleans Citizen and Community Leader. She testified before the House Select Committee on Hurricane Katrina on Tuesday. “I was on my front porch. I have witnesses that they bombed the walls of the levee, boom, boom!” Mama D said, holding her head. “Mister, I'll never forget
    JOE EDWARDS, JR., 9TH WARD RESIDENT: I heard something go BOOM!
    DAVID MUIR, ABC NEWS: Was it solely the water that broke the levee, or was it the force of this barge that now sits where homes once did? Joe Edwards says neither. People are so bitter, so disenfranchised in this neighborhood, they actually think the city did it, blowing up the levee to save richer neighborhoods like the French Quarter.
    MUIR: . . . they broke the levee on purpose?
    EDWARDS: They blew it!
    14 Sep 2005:
    Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan is telling his followers that the levees in New Orleans may have been deliberately "blown up" to kill the city's black population.
    "I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."
    The source was later admitted by Louie to be RAY NAGIN.
    How's the memory doing now?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Please have some respect for this tragedy and it's victims, regardless of how you view me or my political views
    Please!
    Bush was blamed for the truck fire on the Oakland Bay bridge.
    The Blame Bush For The Bridge Brigade started YESTERDAY ultra.
    Kos
    Fredomeden
    Captainsquartersblog
    And sooooo many more.

Blown 472
    Kos
    Fredomeden
    Captainsquartersblog
    And sooooo many more.
    Bush is the anti christ, 666 mother****er.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Kos
    Fredomeden
    Captainsquartersblog
    And sooooo many more.
    Smokin,
    While some extreme leftist BS websites might suggest that the Bridge collapes was the fault of the Prez, noone in their right mind could possibly believe such garbage. I guess it's similar to the the extreme Right wing goons who blame Liberals for the state of Iraq. It's all extremist bullsh*t
    I just read that the number missing is down from 30 to 8 which was better news. Still 4 confirmed.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I never said it was anyone with credibility who blames the President for stupid garbage conspiratorial lunacy.
    You simply said it didn't happen, and you are WRONG. Perhaps you should "investigate" more.
    I didn't even bring up the freakshow of blame over the events of 11Sep 2001, from she same idiots who accuse him of "stealing" an election.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast