Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1999 750 SXi Stand Up Jet Ski

TOBTEK
    Yami Superjets RULE!!
    yeah for the last few years they are nice, the orig's models were a Joke! We were a Yamaha watercrap dealer when the first were introduced. Talk about chine walking Id talk a 750 or 800 Kawy anyday..... oh wait, I do
    how about those original 500 waverunners....those were performers. hehehe

riverracerx
    Nothing beats a Blaster in the surf!
    http://riverracerx.com/rrx/blaster.jpg

TOBTEK
    Nothing beats a Blaster in the surf!
    http://riverracerx.com/rrx/blaster.jpg
    you draggin a box anchor behind that? get it up there I used to think a buddy and I went pretty big @ O-side untill Chris Mac would roll out. That was just plain dumb. Im sure AP has some old stills of those days. Another dude that was insane was our RiverRoyal here on HB. Huge airial drop ins, floaters, nose stabs...... just crazy shitz. id off my 750 to get another clean blaster.

SJP
    I am going to Pismo this weekend, but all this oceanside talk makes me want to just keep it in my garage in HB and ride sat. mornings. I would in fact be achieving my goal of clearing space in the lhc garage... :idea:

TOBTEK
    I am going to Pismo this weekend, but all this oceanside talk makes me want to just keep it in my garage in HB and ride sat. mornings. I would in fact be achieving my goal of clearing space in the lhc garage... :idea:
    there you go...keep it. I'll meet you Sat morn's. I'm 15 min's away from that ramp
    free bump

riverracerx
    I want another Blaster too. I would love to ride with you guys, but I am closer to SeaCliff in Ventura for surf riding.
    I stopped into Jet World in Burbank recently. Owned by Dan Fitzgerald, if anyone knows him. He was a king on Wave Raiders back in the day. Couple of world titles. Also ran into Clay Cullen who still does PR work for Yamaha.
    I miss the old racing days.
    I raced Dustin Farthing in Expert till he moved to Pro. He was about 75lbs and hung on for dear life. No weight and the fastest Blaster you would ever see.
    I also miss my old X2. Leg dragging madness at it's best!

SJP
    Added a few more pics and will take $2000 - I do not want to take back to Havi and push around my garage...

SJP
    ttt

SJP
    Rode this weekend on Lake Isabella. Perfect. Running very strong. Have it at my place in HB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12