Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with providing proof of identification when voting?

Towndrunk
    They worked toward photo ID's in GA several years back and the minority leaders went completely berserk. Claims that the poor and elderly were unable to get to the appropriate offices to apply (there were plans to provide rides at Gov. expense but that wasn't good enough), the cost (I believe GA DL's are about $15-$20), and on and on.."
    But the lazy ba stards can walk to the welfare office and then stop by my house to steal me blind!:idea:

never_fast_enuf
    Maybe letting their illegal friends vote???
    Honesty would be a start from these people.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Honesty would be a start from these people.
    Honesty would be a start across the board.
    Again, I agree that there should be a Federal mandate requiring a valid photo ID at the polls.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Hah, I did a termpaper for college many years ago on this topic. LOL, written in the early seventies I'm not even sure if I could post the title without getting tarred and feathered in this day and age.
    While, personally, I support such a requirement, I don't think it would fly 'down south", or with any group that wants to 'fly under the radar'.
    "Down South", it's still too fresh in the minds of everyone that had issues of civil rights. Around here I can already hear the protests from our hard working, undocumented, suedo-citizens, that say it points a finger directly at them and so it's unconstitutional.
    good luck,
    Rio
    Around here I can already hear the protests from our hard working, undocumented, suedo-citizens, that say it points a finger directly at them and so it's unconstitutional.
    Rio,
    Since when do "undocumented, suedo-citizens" have any rights under the Constitution. This type of sh*t amazes me.
    You've made me curious about the title of our term paper

Steve 1
    Rio Ole ultra here has changed this forum's theme into the swish English grammar and pinko love fest .

ULTRA26 # 1
    Rio Ole ultra here has changed this forum's theme into the swish English grammar and pinko love fest .
    Actually Steve, I would like to this forum be one of thought out and intelligent discussion. Can you understand this?

Steve 1
    Actually Steve, I would like to this forum be one of thuoght out and intelligent discussion. Can you understand this?
    Work on your spelling a little if you want to be the head Grammar FAGGOT here!!!!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Work on your spelling a little if you want to be the head Grammar FAGGOT here!!!!!!!
    Steve,
    Apparently you don't understand. If your only purpose in life is to call people Pinkos, FAGGOTS and hurl insults, please find a more appropriate place for your comments. This is a Political Forum. While I am fully aware that I have engaged in the BS myself, this is clearly not my M.O
    Keep it on political topics or it will be removed. Taunting of other members isn't what we're going to do here. If you don't have something to say other than badgering each other (or others) or posting material inappropriate for ***boat then don't post. It's very simple.
    We have alot more participation now than before and it's not going to go backwards in that regard because someone decided to ignore the rules. Those who won't follow the rules and the spirit of the forum's purpose simply won't be here.

Steve 1
    Steve,
    Apparently you don't understand. If your only purpose in life is to call people Pinkos, FAGGOTS and hurl insults, please find a more appropriate place for your comments. This is a Political Forum. While I am fully aware that I have engaged in the BS myself, this is clearly not my M.O
    You petty asshole nobody!!!!!!!! Grading peoples posting what a ****ing jerk off. Drop dead!

Moneypitt
    Alright, come on kids, I'm going to have to note that you're "not playing well with others" in both of your permanent records/files.....And those will follow you your whole life!!!!!!!..........Might even keep you off the short bus if the wrong people hear about this behavior..............MP
    PS, you can't just walk in and ask for a ballot by showing ID. You must be pre registered to vote, and your ballot will be at a specific "polling place".......It is during the registration process where the legit ID of some nature should be required. The "registered voter" rolls are where the Jury summons are generated........Not registered? Contact your local voter registration office. It would be of note to see what they say is required to register??.........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast