Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with providing proof of identification when voting?

ULTRA26 # 1
    You petty asshole nobody!!!!!!!! Grading peoples posting what a ****ing jerk off. Drop dead!
    Once again Steve,
    If your only purpose in the PRF is to call people Pinkos, FAGGOTS and hurl insults, please find a more appropriate place for your comments. This is a Political Forum.
    Keep it on political topics or it will be removed. Taunting of other members isn't what we're going to do here. If you don't have something to say other than badgering each other (or others) or posting material inappropriate for ***boat then don't post. It's very simple.
    We have alot more participation now than before and it's not going to go backwards in that regard because someone decided to ignore the rules. Those who won't follow the rules and the spirit of the forum's purpose simply won't be here.
    Alright, come on kids, I'm going to have to note that you're "not playing well with others" in both of your permanent records/files.....And those will follow you your whole life!!!!!!!..........Might even keep you off the short bus if the wrong people hear about this behavior..............MP
    PS, you can't just walk in and ask for a ballot by showing ID. You must be pre registered to vote, and your ballot will be at a specific "polling place".......It is during the registration process where the legit ID of some nature should be required. The "registered voter" rolls are where the Jury summons are generated........Not registered? Contact your local voter registration office. It would be of note to see what they say is required to register??.........
    MP,
    I believe that valid ID should be required at the time of registration and at the polling place. As I recall, a neither a valid SS card or Birth Cert was required when I registered to vote. I believe that this needs to changed as well.

Steve 1
    [QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2714279]
    Once again Steve,
    If your only purpose in the PRF is to call people Pinkos, FAGGOTS and hurl insults, please find a more appropriate place for your comments. This is a Political Forum.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    You are a pathetic little crybaby and it is evident you were never raised as a MAN or worked with MEN! Yes I am glad you said “Political forum”, now pull your two brain cells together and remember that!
    In closing if I was moderating this forum you would get time off for your Psuedo mod job ultra crack head. BTW I thought I told you to drop DEAD why are you still here?? Typical nobody can’t even follow simple instructions.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ultra26#1, I'll try and phrase this so there is no misunderstand.
    There are many fricken illegals that do vote. They have slipped, crawled, however you want to put it, thru the cracks of the system. ANYTHING that is put into place to thwart any effort at any behavior by any Mexican whether legal or illegal will be met with resistance by the "Mexican above God" crowd.
    "Rio,
    Since when do "undocumented, suedo-citizens" have any rights under the Constitution. This type of sh*t amazes me. "
    I am amazed that you'd ask such a thing. They basically have every right that you or I have except to vote(minus the fact that they are not supposed to be here, and perhaps a d/l).
    They have evry protection under the law that everyone else has. They can bring forth lawsuites, collect public benefits. Rent homes. Open checking accounts. Break in your house, etc.
    We can't hunt them, trap them, hell man there are some areas where they can't be chased off private property.
    Rio
    ....My termpaper shall remain mine, it was an overall view of voter registration, proof of citizenship, required ID, etc., and was before the time of all of our Mexican problems. That ought to give you a hint at the perspective in which it was written.
    In most cases, only though illegal means, do illegals gain rights under the Constitution. It is true that illegals are protected by basic State civil laws, which I am not in favor of. Those who are here illegally need to be sent back home. We have laws but these laws are not enforced. Why? IMO it all boils down to money. There is work force of cheap and illegal labor that many in business won't or can't give up.
    Last time I opened a bank account a SSN was required. I don't believe this has changed. Most of the benefits you refer to are not legally available to illegals. This is not saying that illegals aren't working the system, because obviously they are. People give illegals rights, not the Constitution.
    Would you rent to someone who didn't speak English and didn't have a valid SSN? I wouldn't.
    You are a pathetic little crybaby and it is evident you were never raised as a MAN or worked with MEN! Yes I am glad you said “Political forum”, now pull your two brain cells together and remember that!
    In closing if I was moderating this forum you would get time off for your Psuedo mod job ultra crack head. BTW I thought I told you to drop DEAD why are you still here?? Typical nobody can’t even follow simple instructions.
    Steve,
    I won't say what I would really like to as it would get me booted for sure
    :sleeping:

Old Texan
    Steve,
    I won't say what I would really like to as it would get me booted for sure
    :sleeping:
    Oh come on, be daring for once, go ahead, say it!!!!!!

Steve, I've stated the rules. Post on the topic in this forum and back it off on the name calling bs please. There won't be another warning as there's already been several. If you hate someone that much because of their views, opinions, or posting style take it to benchracers.

HighRoller
    Providing ID when voting? Whattya, NEW?? That would cut off the Dems flow of new voters cold. Yeah, they throw out big words like disenfranchising, but that just means that you're stopping people who shouldn't be voting from voting. It's like racial profiling and the "Domestic" overseas spy program. Anything that effectively cuts into criminal activity becomes an instant target for the Dems and America's Criminals and Liberals United. (ACLU)

ULTRA26 # 1
    Providing ID when voting? Whattya, NEW?? That would cut off the Dems flow of new voters cold. Yeah, they throw out big words like disenfranchising, but that just means that you're stopping people who shouldn't be voting from voting. It's like racial profiling and the "Domestic" overseas spy program. Anything that effectively cuts into criminal activity becomes an instant target for the Dems and America's Criminals and Liberals United. (ACLU)
    HR, ID at the polls would be good for all.

Schiada76
    If we have to start showing ID to vote will dead Democrats still be allowed to?

ULTRA26 # 1
    If we have to start showing ID to vote will dead Democrats still be allowed to?
    Probably not dead Republicans either.

Schiada76
    Probably not dead Republicans either.
    Not currently a problem.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast