Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supercharged 23.5 Carrera

Badburn
    It's been on a few day trips to the delta, and a few 100 mile runs down there, but I think the delta is considered fresh water. Never in salt water that I know of. This boat is super clean, and super reliable. If you think you are interested, make a move, cause I'm pretty sure the first person that sees it in person is gonna take it!
    Trailer is excelent mechanically,Surge brakes just serviced, new bunks, tires, fender pads. The paint is not perfect on it though.(brake fluid leaked at one time) It is a Competitive trailer.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Cant believe nobody has not bought this boat yet, super clean and pretty fast.
    BIG JOE SSMF

Badburn
    price reduction today only $17,999.99

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Bump for a friend to see it......

abraman1326
    You know what Todd, this is really tempting. We are really looking for something since the jet on my Taylor cooked. I've always liked this boat, it's so nice. Let me talk to Lisa. She said we had to wait till the Time Share sold, but I wonder what she'd think about this. I wonder if financing is available for it, and where I should check. It'd be great to keep it in Nor Cal. If possible, can you send me some more pics, and all the info you have on her? How much fuel does she hold? Let's talk through e mail so we can get more specific. abraman1326@att.net. If you remember, I was asking you if you were going to sell her when we were @ Swabbies when the band played there. I hope to hear from you soon...
    BRA

acatitude
    Brandon, I can tell you , you can't go wrong with this boat. It runs great, is in great condition and a great family boat...

Obsessive Compulsive
    I to would like to keep it in Nor-Cal. Bra, I also think its a good looking boat, and she can keep up with the jones. On one of our lunch runs I cruising around 75-78 MPH, and Todd cruises up to me on my port side to toast me or something like that. The boat gets with the program. Good luck.

acatitude
    bump

Badburn
    You know what Todd, this is really tempting. We are really looking for something since the jet on my Taylor cooked. I've always liked this boat, it's so nice. Let me talk to Lisa. She said we had to wait till the Time Share sold, but I wonder what she'd think about this. I wonder if financing is available for it, and where I should check. It'd be great to keep it in Nor Cal. If possible, can you send me some more pics, and all the info you have on her? How much fuel does she hold? Let's talk through e mail so we can get more specific. abraman1326@att.net. If you remember, I was asking you if you were going to sell her when we were @ Swabbies when the band played there. I hope to hear from you soon...
    BRA
    Hey Brandon, I just saw this tonight and I am on the water till sunday. I will hook you up with whatever you want on the Carrera next week. You can also call me if you want 916-825-4454. This boat rocks, wish I could keep it.

spectratoad
    Todd, I will also be calling tomorrow if the boat is still available. I spoke to Ken A. about your boat and I have cash in hand and want to do some haggling. The boat looks awesome and after speaking with Ken it sounds like a solid boat. I would take care of it this weekend but he said you guys would be at the water. Ken A. has my number too if anything changes.
    Do you have any more pics of it? h2odog@charter.net. Thanks
    Look forward to talking to you.
    Todd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast