Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supercharged 23.5 Carrera

MBlaster
    It looks like my boats big brother. Same colors etc. Mines a 90.
    Bitchen boat.
    g/l with the sale.

acatitude
    hey spectratoad, looks like I got rid of my old screen name just in time for you

spectratoad
    HMMMMM Now that you mention it???????
    I am sitting here having a hard time concentrating and counting the minutes until Friday and I can have Todd take us out on the water with it and tell me what to do and not to do with it and any little touches or quarks I need to know about. :idea:
    So are we all gonna hop in the Carrera or take all the boats and cruise a little? Misty already want to pack a cooler of food and feed everyone while we are out. But you know how she is.

acatitude
    well I definetaly think she should feed us all..... after all ....... yea after all , lol......... we will see whats up as it gets closer... I could probably take mine and we can run up river maybe go to swabbies depending how late you stay....or hang out at ski beach.. its usually pretty quiet on a friday.. I had it all to myself last friday

abraman1326
    What's the word big guy? Have you made it back from the water yet? I hope you had a great weekend. Didyou stay on the houseboat all weekend? Hey, are you guys doing the no poker poker run again this labor day? When you get some time, please shoot me some pics so I can sell Lisa on the Carrera, thanks.
    Bra

Badburn
    Hey Brandon, I got a deposit on it sunday. Sounds like it is sold, but its not official until I see the cash Most of the pics I have are on this thread, I think there is one of almost everything. Was there one thing in particular you wanted to see?

spectratoad
    Sorry Brandon but Yes Todd it is sold. The only difference here is that it is my wife that ran with the ball on this one. Just waiting for Friday so we can come pick it up and bring the rest of the cash to ya. I am itching for the week to pass.
    Hey could you also get me a write up on the engine and blower details for what you did when you built it so I know exactly what is there? Appreciate it.
    See ya Friday.

abraman1326
    Damn it all! Congrats on the sale Todd. I think that's the quickest I've seen anything go here in a long time. Congrats Specra on the new sled. You're getting a sweet ride. I hope to see y'all on the water soon
    Bra

spectratoad
    Thanks. I fully did not expect or need to be buying it. The wife and I are always sending "wish lists" back and forth and I sent her this thread and within minutes she called and said, "Find the money NOW!" And BAM we went and looked at it Sunday and here we are.
    I was totally impressed with the boat. The pictures don't even make it look as good as it does in person.
    So I guess now since I have a jet and soon a boat with a blower I guess I now suck and blow.

Badburn
    Sorry Brandon but Yes Todd it is sold. The only difference here is that it is my wife that ran with the ball on this one. Just waiting for Friday so we can come pick it up and bring the rest of the cash to ya. I am itching for the week to pass.
    Hey could you also get me a write up on the engine and blower details for what you did when you built it so I know exactly what is there? Appreciate it.
    See ya Friday.
    Already done and sitting here on my desk my fellow Todd man

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast