Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faith Hill Berates Fan At Louisiana Show

RitcheyRch
    Read somewhere that someone found out where the woman lived and people have been harrassing her. Also, heard that someone took a ring off his hand while he was greeting fans.
    http://cbs2.com/entertainment/entert...212162723.html
    Callers to a morning radio show said they were embarrassed and angry that a female fan groped Tim McGraw after his concert at the Cajundome last weekend.
    The woman grabbed McGraw in the crotch area at the close of his set Saturday as the 40-year-old country singer walked between the barricade and the stage to greet fans.
    McGraw's wife, Faith Hill, who also performed on the Soul2Soul tour stop, berated the woman from the stage, calling her actions disrespectful.
    "Someone needs to teach you some class, my friend," Hill said.
    Clips of Hill, 39, singling out the woman were posted on various Web sites, including YouTube and TMZ.
    "Within an hour, that video made it around the world," said C.J. Clement, who hosts a morning talk show on 99.9 FM KTDY with longtime partner, Debby Ray.
    On Monday, female callers supported Hill's decision to confront the woman, Clement said.
    "Most said they were embarrassed this happened in Lafayette," he said. "They sided totally with Faith defending her man, standing her ground."

RitcheyRch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDcCIt4eQOA
    This is the URL to the video of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Soul 2 Soul concert in Lafayette, Louisiana. Tim is shaking hands with the crowd when his ring is stolen off of his left pinky finger, it appears it is a woman in an orange shirt.

SummerBreeze
    Elvis did stuff like this all the time

Just Electric
    hopefully on the tenth of this month when i go and see her and hubby shes comes after me

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I feel bad for Faith. It happened on last years tour also. Some woman kept flashing her tits at him during the show, even when Faith was singing on stage with him. He stopped the show and asked, "Why would you do that?" "Don't you see my wife is right here next to me?" Then Faith told the chick off and said, "This is our party." and the woman got shown the gate out. I want to say it happened at Devore, but I'm not positive. What are these women thinking?
    If some woman was grabbing my man's junk, it would take a lot of control for me to refrain from kicking her a$$. I don't think I have that much control :devil:

Big Inch
    Boy if my wife started a fight with every girl that flashed me and grabbed my crotch I would never be able to leave the house

Just Electric
    Boy if my wife started a fight with every girl that flashed me and grabbed my crotch I would never be able to leave the house
    now that was funny

HM
    If I had a nickel for every time I got in a fist fight at a chick flick....

ratso
    I don't see anything wrong with it...

Monkey Bung
    It happened in Sacramento last year....Kinda makes you think it's all part of the show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast