Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1987 20.5' Carrera Elite Daycruiser

very nice!

jag2
    Ttt

roadrunnersales@cox.net
    call me want to pay cash

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
    I bought this boat and I was to meet him in Vegas last Friday and he never showed!!!!!!!!! Mike you are a dickK and has far as you crying the blues to me about your ex wife you probably handle your personal life like your professional life!!!!!!!!!NO WONDER SHE GOT PREGNANT FROM ANOTHER MAN. So thank you for not returning my calls while I sat in Vegas waiting on your PUNK Asss. YOU COULD OF AT LEAST MAN UP AND TELL ME NOT TO DRIVE AND WAIT. YOU ARE BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devi l: :devil: :devil:

lalhc
    :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :jawdrop:

BadKachina
    I bought this boat and I was to meet him in Vegas last Friday and he never showed!!!!!!!!! Mike you are a dickK and has far as you crying the blues to me about your ex wife you probably handle your personal life like your professional life!!!!!!!!!NO WONDER SHE GOT PREGNANT FROM ANOTHER MAN. So thank you for not returning my calls while I sat in Vegas waiting on your PUNK Asss. YOU COULD OF AT LEAST MAN UP AND TELL ME NOT TO DRIVE AND WAIT. YOU ARE BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devi l: :devil: :devil:
    :jawdrop:

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
    OH MIKE YOUR KARMA IS CALLING YOU PHUCKING KUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

marty722
    OUCH!!!!!
    Where did you drive from????????????

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
    PHOENIX!!!!!!! NOT TO FAR BUT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF PULLING OUT CASH AND GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE BOAT IT SUCKED. HE ALSO WANTED ME TO SEND HIM A DEPOSIT MAYBE WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MIKEY YOU ARE WORTHLESS THAN TITS ON A BULL, JUST LIKE YOUR WIFE MUST HAVE FELT THAN SHE HAD TO GO GET SERVICED BY ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF STORY YOU ARE A CORK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

MBlaster
    SHIAT!!!:jawdrop:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast