Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1987 20.5' Carrera Elite Daycruiser

marty722
    PHOENIX!!!!!!! NOT TO FAR BUT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF PULLING OUT CASH AND GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE BOAT IT SUCKED. HE ALSO WANTED ME TO SEND HIM A DEPOSIT MAYBE WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MIKEY YOU ARE WORTHLESS THAN TITS ON A BULL, JUST LIKE YOUR WIFE MUST HAVE FELT THAN SHE HAD TO GO GET SERVICED BY ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF STORY YOU ARE A CORK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
    Agreeed you put alot of time into this. What ever happend to him? Is he ok? or did he just flake???

biggraypig
    Very nice boat

jag2
    Wow, im sorry. I knew nothing of this. Ill get ahold of mike and find out whats going on. I just advertised it for him.

jag2
    I bought this boat and I was to meet him in Vegas last Friday and he never showed!!!!!!!!! Mike you are a dickK and has far as you crying the blues to me about your ex wife you probably handle your personal life like your professional life!!!!!!!!!NO WONDER SHE GOT PREGNANT FROM ANOTHER MAN. So thank you for not returning my calls while I sat in Vegas waiting on your PUNK Asss. YOU COULD OF AT LEAST MAN UP AND TELL ME NOT TO DRIVE AND WAIT. YOU ARE BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devi l: :devil: :devil:
    Your getting a little out of line, please keep the personal BS out of this I don't want to know about it . I talked to Mike and he said you wouldn't send a deposit so he told you he wasn't dragging the boat down here.
    Im not sure on how to make this right or even if its my problem to deal with but ill do what I can. How much was your fuel here and back?

MBlaster
    I talked to Mike and he said you wouldn't send a deposit so he told you he wasn't dragging the boat down here.
    This could get good.:idea:

scawt
    i love the internet.

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
    Ok Jag Off Is This Why Mike Called Me Today And Made Up A Bullshit Story About Him Getting A Dui Just Outside Of Vegas And He Had To Stay In Jail For 48hrs And He Said It Was Mandatory?????? You Have No Part In This If You Are Not Mike. He Told Me Friday Night To Just Sit Tight In Vegas And He Is On His Way And Would Call Me While On The Highway In About 5 Min. And 15 Min. Later I Called Him And He Turned His Phone Off And Never Called Until Today As Far As I Am Concerned He Needs To Check His Manhood And Not Make Deals If He Is Not Going To Go Through With Them. Ask Billy B Hear On The Boards I Do What I Say And I Have Never Jerked Anybody Off On Any Business Deal. I Am Not Out Of Line So Shut Your Pie Hole. I Am Done With This It Is Time To Turn The Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Mike I Hope You Got Ass Raped In County Jail!!!!!!!! Hell Mike You Never Made It Out Of Utah And As Far As The Deposit He Said No Sweat How Was I Going To Send A Deposit Thursday Night When We Were To Meet The Next Day??? Phuck This Whole Deal Next. Good Bye Mike And Jag Off:d :d :d :d

No Name
    So is the boat still for sale.

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
    ya mike is the boat still for sale or did you have to give it up for bail???? if it is just drive out to phoenix and i will give you the 9500.00 cash like i said i would!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way you need to send me 200.00 for fuel you ass wipe

jag2
    Ok Jag Off Is This Why Mike Called Me Today And Made Up A Bullshit Story About Him Getting A Dui Just Outside Of Vegas And He Had To Stay In Jail For 48hrs And He Said It Was Mandatory?????? You Have No Part In This If You Are Not Mike. He Told Me Friday Night To Just Sit Tight In Vegas And He Is On His Way And Would Call Me While On The Highway In About 5 Min. And 15 Min. Later I Called Him And He Turned His Phone Off And Never Called Until Today As Far As I Am Concerned He Needs To Check His Manhood And Not Make Deals If He Is Not Going To Go Through With Them. Ask Billy B Hear On The Boards I Do What I Say And I Have Never Jerked Anybody Off On Any Business Deal. I Am Not Out Of Line So Shut Your Pie Hole. I Am Done With This It Is Time To Turn The Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Mike I Hope You Got Ass Raped In County Jail!!!!!!!! Hell Mike You Never Made It Out Of Utah And As Far As The Deposit He Said No Sweat How Was I Going To Send A Deposit Thursday Night When We Were To Meet The Next Day??? Phuck This Whole Deal Next. Good Bye Mike And Jag Off:d :d :d :d
    Your a degenerate and after hearing the way you talk im not willing to even help out the situation now, it would probably benefit you in life to control your piehole instead of telling people to shut theres, i was trying to make things right as best i could and you still attack me? I'm not part of this, I just put the ad with what Mike had to say and feel partly responsible even though I had nothing to do with any deal you guys made. Why would someone haul a boat 500 miles to sell without any guarantee you would show up or even have the money?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast