Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hows the Webb?

Btnhtillidie
    Headed up to buena vista for the weekend in a couple of weeks, wonder is the lake is still cut off?
    Is it still pretty crowded over the weekends?
    Robert

Btnhtillidie
    or not

Mrs Luvnlife
    Headed up to buena vista for the weekend in a couple of weeks, wonder is the lake is still cut off?
    Is it still pretty crowded over the weekends?
    Robert
    Wow, good timing. We just got back from 3 days there. Had all day Friday and Saturday, came home Sunday. Friday was obviously the best day , not many peeps at all. And honestly, Saturday and Sunday weren't that bad. We were actually talking about it and I don't think it's nearly as crowded as when we used to have to wait in line (10 or so years ago) :jawdrop: .
    And yes, it's still cut off and they've made it a 5 MPH zone at the East end (which basically cuts the size down about 2 islands or so). Make sense ??
    We had a great time though, right on the water for 3 days and absolutely no complaints .
    Have fun!

Mrs.Racer277
    or not
    LOL Sorry never saw this thread.

RitcheyRch
    Sad to hear is still cut off on the east end. Havent been to BV in a few months. We figure is easier to stay local and hit Castaic since I dont drink and need to worry about the LE.

Mrs Luvnlife
    We figure is easier to stay local and hit Castaic since I dont drink and need to worry about the LE.
    For me, it's not just the reason that I have to drink my beer out of a plastic cup that I don't like, it's what Castaic attracts (and I don't mean you ). It happens to be the first local lake from down South :idea: and I also don't enjoy playing bumper boats , so I go where I enjoy my time and my kids can have a good time without any problems. But I do hear ya on liking the idea of staying local--i.e.--5 minutes from home. Just think I'm one less on your lake .

RitcheyRch
    Agree, Castaic does seem to attract some of the rough type people from other parts of the county.
    I enjoy boating on Buena Vista as well since always seems to not be as crowded.
    Only reason we been hiting Castaic on a weekly basis is because its close and have a bunch of people from here to hang out with.
    For me, it's not just the reason that I have to drink my beer out of a plastic cup that I don't like, it's what Castaic attracts (and I don't mean you ). It happens to be the first local lake from down South :idea: and I also don't enjoy playing bumper boats , so I go where I enjoy my time and my kids can have a good time without any problems. But I do hear ya on liking the idea of staying local--i.e.--5 minutes from home. Just think I'm one less on your lake .

Mrs Luvnlife
    Agree, Castaic does seem to attract some of the rough type people from other parts of the county.
    I enjoy boating on Buena Vista as well since always seems to not be as crowded.
    Only reason we been hiting Castaic on a weekly basis is because its close and have a bunch of people from here to hang out with.
    Totally understand .

Btnhtillidie
    Glad to hear, Except the lake part. Taking some co workers up there who've never been in a boat or up too that lake. Maybe we can get a tradition going here! So we decided to stay the weekend up there. Campsite Isnt too bad, one row back from a water front!
    thanks for the heads up guys & gals!

RitcheyRch
    Have to love the camping spots right on the water.
    Glad to hear, Except the lake part. Taking some co workers up there who've never been in a boat or up too that lake. Maybe we can get a tradition going here! So we decided to stay the weekend up there. Campsite Isnt too bad, one row back from a water front!
    thanks for the heads up guys & gals!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast