Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Girl Dead At Topac???

Phat Matt
    I was told the girl was 10 and she did not make it. our prayers go out to her parents and family. I was told the little girls family was not at the river with her, she was there with friends.
    That's going to make it tough for both sides.

Glamasu
    I was told the girl was 10 and she did not make it. our prayers go out to her parents and family. I was told the little girls family was not at the river with her, she was there with friends.
    It just gets worse...How would you tell the parents.....I couldn't imagine the heartbreak happening in their household....

JetBoatRich
    very sad news

jbtrailerjim
    Man, that is so sad. As a parent of two children (4 & 6) I just can't imagine the pain this little girls parents must be going through. May god bless them through this tough time.

life's a river
    Thoughts and prayers to the family.
    These things should not happen!
    LAR

thatguy
    Jesus, i can not imagine that kind of grief. Kids, of all people, never should have bad things happen to them. Can there possibly be a worse heartbreak? Surely not.
    All this squabbling and bantering we do here pales to insignificance rather quickly. God bless you sweetheart.

Baja Big Dog
    Jesus, i can not imagine that kind of grief. Kids, of all people, never should have bad things happen to them. Can there possibly be a worse heartbreak? Surely not.
    All this squabbling and bantering we do here pales to insignificance rather quickly. God bless you sweetheart.
    Amen...

uLtRADeNniS
    Were you told what happened?

CBadDad
    Hate to hear this kind of stuff.
    Too sad.
    No words can ever express the pain that family must be feelin'

BadKachina
    Threads like this always manage to put it all back into perspective........
    RIP little one.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast