Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Saturday Aug 11th

grads2112
    I wasn't planning on going this weekend...but I may have to make it up for the day on Saturday...
    Not sure if Berryessa can handle 2 Ultras:jawdrop:
    There won't be 2 Ultras....There will be 1 Ultra and 1 27' custom boat.

John.
    okay, we're leaving Folsom around 8am tomorrow and should get to Pleasure Cove around 9am to 9:30am. then off to some snack shack place on another part of the lake for breakfast.

Napanutt
    then off to some snack shack place on another part of the lake for breakfast.
    Do you have any specific shack in mind? Only place I can think of that's not someones camp ground is Steele Park...
    Rancho Monticello might have food facilities...
    Putah Creek...they used to but not sure about now?
    Did I mention Steele Park,oh,yea,I did...they also serve a pretty mean bloody mary (by-the-way)

John.
    yeah, going to Steele Park to breakfast.
    okay, talked to Serviice earlier and he says to go ahead and launch at Markley Cove. now I'm alll confused on where to go.

Jordy
    Do I detect a little jealousy here????? I figured you would just be happy that Jordy now has a hard on for summitkarl and has forgot about you and your purdy outfits for a while
    Nah, haven't forgotten about little Mr. Greggie Lennon... He just might actually be smart enough to keep his big fukkin' mouth shut as apparently he's realized that every time he opens it, nothing good happens. Turns out that Spammit just isn't that smart yet. :idea:
    Well if you guys can kiss and make up then maybe I should drop that big milkshake a PM and tell him I'm sorry....Nah!
    No need for apologies Greggie, everyone already knows what a sorry piece of shit you really are.

justfloatn
    Take any cool pics to share?
    Did you give Markley a try?

John.
    Take any cool pics to share?
    Did you give Markley a try?
    we didn't take a camera, so no pics. nothing crazy to take pics of either. Yes, we did launch at Markley. It was easy, no waiting and no issues. pulled out nice and easy with no waiting as well.

justfloatn
    Good deal. I could have had a bad first expierence.
    I like the lake, good size. Wish I could have made it out but I'm trying to get my Bar finished for this weekend.

acatitude
    hows the water level at berryessa??

John.
    hows the water level at berryessa??
    I thought that the water level looked pretty good. I'm not a regular, but my guesstimate is that its about 30ft or so down from its high mark. that's a whole lot better than Folsom which is about 70ft down from its high mark.
    Plan on going out again to Berryessa on Labor Day. Ericka is off that day, so she is coming too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast