Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Lake Bash Pics?

Infomaniac
    Well I had a blast. Took the boat home in 1 piece. Went back Sunday with the family boat. Did'nt see the host, Dustn
    I did take some pics but left the camera at home. Anyone else got some to put up?

vigilante07
    had a good time and would like to see some pics too.

timc182
    Hay guys had a blast the OKC guys will be back next year hope to see you all at our regatta at lake thunderbird.

DUECE'SDAD
    Did'nt see the host, Dustn
    Funny cause i seen you !!! Saw your boy flyin high on the that tube . . . That was pretty cool. I did have to leave early to pick up the kids and was to wore out to come back. . . But i heard you were letting people ski and thats what i wanted to do all weekend, i must have asked 10 people if they had any skis and a rope
    For everyone else that did make, thanks for coming out and hope you had a good time, I counted 48 boats in the water at one time that i could see and it seemed like 75% were blown !!! Thanks to the OKC guys you guys had some serious equipment that you could tell ran hard and i saw some good passes. . . The lake patrol already asked that we have a meeting with them this winter since it has gotten so big and there is a great possiblility of shuting half the lake down for our guys and if we get it on the calender any of the blue hairs that dont wanna hear the noise can be gone that weekend, They said that we could make noise with no problem that way !!!
    I took some pics that i will post tonight but here are some for now . . .
    http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...%2008-04-2007/

vigilante07
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...eboatagain.jpg (GET IT) 07 bash was badass dustin can throw a PARTY some of the best lookin boats i ever saw blowers and all first time we ever had the 66 sanger in the water it ran good my first v-drive BARNEY thanks

Foolsgold
    For Those Who Missed This Not To Mention The Hot Links All Went Great Dustin Thanks You Got The Numbers Tell Tim That We Can Organize Next Years Event For Some Smokin Runs By The Blown Boys. The Shirts Are So Cool ,this Is Just Going To Get Better And Better. R&j

ONAROLL
    Dustin and Wendy, great job and to the guys at the smoker excellent hot links, had to work sunday night so I slipped out of the party Sat night, damn good to see you all you guys again, Bo did a great job keeping the lake patrol occupied, and to the guy in the super jet with the red Moritz shirt, ya aint afraid to break parts brother ...........Vic
    oh yeah, wheres the damn pics

DUECE'SDAD
    Hey vic, not like you give a shit but a lot of people were disappointed by you. . . come in late and leave early, nobody even got to hang out with you. Everyone was askin me what was up with you, not the same old vic they said.
    And i saw that hydro you were talkin about, the blue and black one, man that was an awesome ride, to bad it didnt get wet. Talk about cofffffee table. . . I wouldnt have nothing on ya !!!!

ONAROLL
    Hey vic, not like you give a shit but a lot of people were disappointed by you. . . come in late and leave early, nobody even got to hang out with you. Everyone was askin me what was up with you, not the same old vic they said.
    And i saw that hydro you were talkin about, the blue and black one, man that was an awesome ride, to bad it didnt get wet. Talk about cofffffee table. . . I wouldnt have nothing on ya !!!!
    Oh come on, I make one adult decision to get some sleep and Im beaten up by my buddies, what a bunch of rats, .........yup, its a ride, it keeps me awake at night trying to figure out how to pay for it, beautiful boat.....Vic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast