Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs pixilatedpussy's been "BANNED" ???

piper
    Damn looks like I've been missing out on some stuff. But all I have to say is let her back on the forum!!

Kilrtoy
    You're whiter than she is. Next.
    I wish, That is why the WIFE CANT GET A JOB..
    SHe is TANNED

hoolign
    TOO BAD SHE IS WHITE, NEXT
    PIXI is more of a ..tan..with pink highlights ..or so I have heard

Kilrtoy
    Just another example of the man trying to keep Mrs Kilr down. Come on, Miguel, now I know you're drinking. Your wife could probably get any job she wanted in 15 minutes just by flashing a smile.
    PM me your number and I will tell you Stories of BEAUTY that kills JOBS

coorslt4u2
    :idea: :idea: :idea:

olbiezer
    i find it ironic that ***boats web sight which is owned by larry flynt would get upset for showing boobies.......but rules are rules......i just wish i had seen em before they got pulled......hope she get reenstated soon......come on mike

***boateditor
    i find it ironic that ***boats web sight which is owned by larry flynt would get upset for showing boobies.......
    1. It's site, not sight.
    2. We're a country founded by slave owners who wanted to be free. Irony is in our blood, man.

i find it ironic that ***boats web sight which is owned by larry flynt would get upset for showing boobies.......but rules are rules......i just wish i had seen em before they got pulled......hope she get reenstated soon......come on mike
    Ironic? Well not so much (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100123) according to admin. Her 3 days will be over soon enough. Nudity is just something that we cannot allow on the webbsight and some aren't getting the message yet.

H20 Toie
    Ironic? Well not so much (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100123) according to admin. Her 3 days will be over soon enough. Nudity is just something that we cannot allow on the webbsight and some aren't getting the message yet.
    Soon enough for who?

olbiezer
    mike i understand......rules are rules etc and a few more old lines lol.....as far as brett is concerned......didnt know spelling or grammer were a requirement.....if so id be out of here as i am a victom of public schools..... btw where can i see those pics? just so i will know what i can and can not post up on here.......

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast