Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one go to Pyramid Lake

BILLET
    I tried to go there two weeks ago and didnt make it out of the launch area. I got busted for no mufflers. So I put my mufflers in and I'm going back this Sunday to try it again. Some one told me that there is no speed limit on that lake, any one know if thats true?
    Thanks Billet

RitcheyRch
    There a 35 mph speed limit on all the local lakes here but dont think it is enforced as much as other lakes.

HOOTER SLED-
    This must be new. They never used to trip over there. They all technically have speed limits locally. Some are patrolled more. I always thought that Pyramid was the least patrolled IMO. I have not been there in a few years though since we moved to Corona. Elsinore has a no speed zone in the center of the lake. I think it may change on weekends and holidays though.

RitcheyRch
    Last time went to Elsinore they told us the speed zone is only during the week.
    This must be new. They never used to trip over there. They all technically have speed limits locally. Some are patrolled more. I always thought that Pyramid was the least patrolled IMO. I have not been there in a few years though since we moved to Corona. Elsinore has a no speed zone in the center of the lake. I think it may change on weekends and holidays though.

HOOTER SLED-
    Last time went to Elsinore they told us the speed zone is only during the week.
    That's what I thought. Maybe that's only in the Summer though? I could care less. My boat is slow anyways. LOL..

plaster dave
    I tried to go there two weeks ago and didnt make it out of the launch area. I got busted for no mufflers. So I put my mufflers in and I'm going back this Sunday to try it again. Some one told me that there is no speed limit on that lake, any one know if thats true?
    Thanks Billet
    I didn't have a problem with mufflers 2 weeks ago. As others have stated don't speed with a skier down and just use common sense and you will have a nice time on that lake.

RitcheyRch
    Yes, is only like that during the Summer. Mine is slow too.
    That's what I thought. Maybe that's only in the Summer though? I could care less. My boat is slow anyways. LOL..

plaster dave
    Yes, is only like that during the Summer. Mine is slow too.
    Not mine but I just dont want all that green shit on my boat.:jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
    Thats another reason to avoid Elsinore plus dont feel like dodging the dead fish.
    My fishing boat is real slow.
    Not mine but I just dont want all that green shit on my boat.:jawdrop:

BILLET
    I went to Elisinore last week, wasnt too bad but the weather was real mugy, and I mostly just wanted to see if the thing ran it was my first time out in this boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast