Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My little girl !

LakesOnly
    yeah her too i just meant "badass chicks" behind the wheel
    Badass chicks behind the wheel! You gotta love 'em!
    Look out world, here comes Amanda!
    LO

Squirtin Thunder
    Thank you all, when Mana gets off school I will have her read this. She has a ton of work to do before the race. She still has got to get her boat ready, and I just unloaded it from the truck. It is a 9 year old Dawe Craft that has been sitting along side someones house. She has got to totally strip the gear clean, lube and reinstall. She also has to put #s and graphics on the boat. We are leaving here tomarrow afternoon for Long Beach.
    http://members.aol.com/vwdude1957/53model1a.jpg
    http://members.aol.com/vwdude1957/penny1a.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Way to go Jim I love it when paernts get kids involved. It keeps the boating community and tradition going
    Spitter

Moneypitt
    The people behind actions like this, Ernie Dawe building these little screamers, Ron Hill perfecting the props to an absolute science, and both of them promoting boat racing with every breath. It is people like this that have endured the ups and downs, the joy and the heartbreaks, been the heros and the goats, and kept this great sport alive over decades of devotion. I know a little background here, and thanks to all that helped this little princess acheive her dream.............Good luck Amanda, see you and your crew at the beach.........Ray

Goad
    The people behind actions like this, Ernie Dawe building these little screamers, Ron Hill perfecting the props to an absolute science, and both of them promoting boat racing with every breath. It is people like this that have endured the ups and downs, the joy and the heartbreaks, been the heros and the goats, and kept this great sport alive over decades of devotion. I know a little background here, and thanks to all that helped this little princess acheive her dream.............Good luck Amanda, see you and your crew at the beach.........Ray
    http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

1968Droptop
    Best of luck to your daughter Jim, looks like a lot of fun. Where can I find out more about those boats ?

Sleeper CP
    Congrats Guys,
    You all showed alot of class in this thread. (You know who you are, thanks)
    Good luck Amanda. How did you do?
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

GAWnCA
    That is just SO COOL!!! Sure brings back some OLD memories. SO much fun and SO fast for something SO small. Watch out for floating beer cans!!
    I'll bet you are ONE PROUD DADDY!!!
    Greg

DILLIGAF
    gOOD GOING aMANDA

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast