Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Circle Sprints Hot Boat meeting spot

2manymustangs
    Where is the best place to park for this? I want to take my boy down there, but we cant stay long and I wanted get in and get out easily.
    Any suggestions?
    If there are any parking spots on Spinaker Bay Drive near Parsons Landing you will be in the hot spot (across from the boat ramp, turn 2)
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...4U%2bdNjp2SiD2 AvNKEmq0m5lPKwz8p%2fD1%2bbHCwYGoTzQn8qTF7MDtQuEVwq xl%2bL0FFikHmFLXPDQFn%2bDCO4tE8bYRtqt6gODlQrZD1TCv t4mQR%2faz9YPEZ12Q5bZzbnkiVQaXB&ambiguity=1

2manymustangs
    I planned to go down ther Friday morning and stake a CLAIM!!! Anybody else wanna go?
    Stake a claim or a clam?
    lilrick, if you wanna meet up early Friday I will gladly meet you there. PM me if you can.
    I think that Rankins bird egg blue boat did it's airial right in front of the beer garden last year didn't it?

2manymustangs
    Where is the best place to watch from?
    From the drivers seat of Rankin's wild child!!!

FlatStupid
    I think that Rankins bird egg blue boat did it's airial right in front of the beer garden last year didn't it? [/QUOTE]
    Im pretty sure he was chasing that old wore out orange boat!!! Get ready Dave and Gordy it aint gonna be any easier this year.

2manymustangs
    Im pretty sure he was chasing that old wore out orange boat!!! Get ready Dave and Gordy it aint gonna be any easier this year.
    The calm before the storm :devil:
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...7&d=1186675407

Brian Hatch
    I will be staking a claim friday around noon for my BOOTH.....swing by and buy my shit!
    cant wait!
    Do you know who i should contact if I want to set up a booth?

Goad
    Do you know who i should contact if I want to set up a booth?
    Mike Follmer is the guy you want to talk to....his number is (714) 241-9600
    or Ross Wallach (310) 318-4012

DAVEY B
    Stake a claim or a clam?
    lilrick, if you wanna meet up early Friday I will gladly meet you there. PM me if you can.
    I think that Rankins bird egg blue boat did it's airial right in front of the beer garden last year didn't it?
    Yes it was but you got to admit I stuck the landing and if the fuel tank wouldn't have departed I could of kept going.

fc-pilot
    Wannabe and I will be there shooting pictures. We will be the two guys carrying the big briefcases around. Rick, we will have to stop by and bug the heck out of ya. We will only be there Saturday though.
    Paul

2manymustangs
    Yes it was but you got to admit I stuck the landing and if the fuel tank wouldn't have departed I could of kept going.
    That was you driving? I would still be sh*ttin myself, you did a fine job on the landing!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast