Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mini Cooper advice????

Hallett19
    Boxster dude, The Podge would look hot in one of them. I went with the Tissot, the Citizen I wanted is not available till Oct Next watch!

Cole Trickle
    She had the Vette and was sick of it quickly. I am way past trying to get her to pick what I want. When this is all said and done, she is going to get the car she wants, and I get a 650 convertible.
    It won't be raced, and this thing is twice as much fun, more room, and 500% more character than any Mazda.
    The one that I drove yesterday had 190hp, and could be described as many things, none of them being "painfully slow". It would have nutted in the BMW she currently drives face in fact.
    I guess thats why they make lots of cars because everyone has a different opinion of cool.
    there are things I like/dislike about every manufacturer and will give an honest review.
    I haven't owned a car with less than 400HP since 1999 so 200HP for 40K dosen't exactly give me goose bumps
    Here is a video with a couple companies that tweak Coopers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPua4GJORc
    here is a video of the crappy sub par mazda
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn1yOLpBDZA

Froggystyle
    Boxster dude, The Podge would look hot in one of them. I went with the Tissot, the Citizen I wanted is not available till Oct Next watch!
    We had a Boxter for three weeks. Too small on the inside, and a little gay even for her.
    Seriously... let's stick to the Mini's here guys. That is what I am looking for.

Ziggy
    ok nevermind, I got no contacts...LOL

Ryphraph
    For a Mini contact, go to Kirk at Crevier in Santa ana.
    Ryph

RiverToysJas
    If I was going to buy new, it would be a Cooper S (no convertible) with the Cooper motor works kit making 207hp factory warrantied. I just did the build of it on their website and it comes out to $40K
    That's nearly a $20,000 kit??? We've been thinking about a Cooper S to replace our Del Sol commuter.
    MSRP is $21,600.....and it's 172hp standard. That's not bad for a little car. I sat in one a long time ago, and it had plenty of room for me - @ 6'1" and 250, I'm considered by some a "big guy"......I think the back seat was nearly useless with me in the front though.
    Good Luck Wes, let us know what you decide.
    RTJas

boats&bars
    get the coral pink convetable, or go all out and just buy a miata. im sure you will feel like a man driving it around on the weekends.

BADAXE
    Yes, I abondoned BMW as of yesterday officially. I know the Brechts personally though, and.......the people who bought my BMW store have a sister BMW store in Torrance that also carries Mini. I can give you a referal to whichever place you'd like, if it makes any difference to you.
    Wow! sold the store to Fritz?

franky
    Mini's are a blast to drive, for a while. Nice part time car, not a daily driver IMO. You will get tired of the go-cart thing.

MBlaster
    Forget about gas mileage in a Cooper S. Don't buy if you are looking for an economy car cause it ain't.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast