Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mini Cooper advice????

duffster
    Ummm... people... I am not talking about driving this car myself... It is for the wife. Turns out that gay jokes aren't really funny when you are talking about a chicks car.
    I haven't told you about the coolest thing yet though, or maybe you weren't paying attention... We are talking about getting a bigger toter that this thing will fit in. How trick would that be? Show up, launch the boat and pull your CAR out of the back of the motorhome?
    Might just make SEMA too... you never know.

Dude Get the “S” they are not chick cars I own one and I can say they are just like having a legal supercharged go-cart for the street.
    Plus I get sick of rolling around in the old lifted Duramax trying to park in golf cart spaces it seems like all the time.

BIGRRNU
    Dude Get the “S” they are not chick cars I own one and I can say they are just like having a legal supercharged go-cart for the street.
    Plus I get sick of rolling around in the old lifted Duramax trying to park in golf cart spaces it seems like all the time.
    Dude,I am a chick and I still think there GAY.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

andy01
    Look into the differences between old and new. I just got done figuring the whole mini thing out...... It was going to be my "driver" I bought a C class instead. I was just after something fun and cheap to drive. I did like the charactor of the mini, just check some of the mini sites. As the same as most things, you can learn about what to do and not to do. You will also learn fast that the owners are very "special" in a tracking from the factory (with satelite pictures) the day thier mini was "born" kind of way. Most of them had names for their minis as well. Neat little car, they just changed some stuff I believe this model year, so make sure you buy a new one. Also the S is the one to get.
    Oh and they are crazy about the pricing but you can get them to move a bit, didn't seem like much though. And the lease payments where terrible in comparison to other makes out there. Good luck I think the car would look great with a big company logo on the side, that's what I was going to do.
    Andy

andy01
    Ummm... people... I am not talking about driving this car myself... It is for the wife. Turns out that gay jokes aren't really funny when you are talking about a chicks car.
    Show up, launch the boat and pull your CAR out of the back of the motorhome?
    Might just make SEMA too... you never know.

There are regular motorhomes, the new mid engine diesel setups that have a mini up in the back. Not a toter, but a motorhome. Now that would be trick, your car under the bed.
    Andy

duffster
    Dude,I am a chick and I still think there GAY.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    That's cool maybe you fall in to the bull-dike chick that wish she had balls catagory??? Don't steal my truck okay.

Xlration Marine
    The Mini has the same motor as the old 318i, and ti. There was a local guy here that raced one, no turbo. He had a blower on it. Hp was about 230 or so, spanked the e30 m3 and 325 stroker cars. Nice piece, until he put it into the wall a PIR. Yes a belt driven blower on a 4 banger.

Xlration Marine

BIGRRNU
    That's cool maybe you fall in to the bull-dike chick that wish she had balls catagory??? Don't steal my truck okay.
    OH,never mind youre a 909er

duffster
    OH,never mind youre a 909er
    It's all good

Caljamr
    miata?.....lmao I don't think i've ever heard a man recommend a miata.
    A guy at my work has a miata and he has a pony tail. I've been fooled more than once. SUCKS!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast